• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

tumblr_mpnbu5tkU71swr2cko1_400.gif

Really? Now? You ARE EVIL!

Kat's Masterplan

Step 1: False Hope: Joseph will feel the phone vibrate, and take cover to check the message.

Step 2: Distraction: Joseph will either get shot whilst trying to text back, or jump back into battle, in which case -

Step 3: Execution: Joseph will be so excitedly nervous about the message, he will miss all his shots, and then get shot.

Step 4: Target Eliminated: Joseph dies on live TV.

@Lemoncakes

Last edited by a moderator:
Archon said:
Really? Now? You ARE EVIL!
Kat's Masterplan

Step 1: False Hope: Joseph will feel the phone vibrate, and take cover to check the message.

Step 2: Distraction: Joseph will either get shot whilst trying to text back, or jump back into battle, in which case -

Step 3: Execution: Joseph will be so excitedly nervous about the message, he will miss all his shots, and then get shot.

Step 4: Target Eliminated: Joseph dies on live TV.

@Lemoncakes
WHO CHECKS THEIR PHONE IN THE MIDDLE OF A FIGHT?! 'Oh excuse me everybody! Have a text, could be from the girl who crushed my heart so fingers crossed for an apology guys!' NO. Joseph is giving me anxiety.

Lemoncakes said:
WHO CHECKS THEIR PHONE IN THE MIDDLE OF A FIGHT?! 'Oh excuse me everybody! Have a text, could be from the girl who crushed my heart so fingers crossed for an apology guys!' NO. Joseph is giving me anxiety.
Have you met Joseph?

...We are, talking about the same Joseph... Right?

@Steel Zinogre

No need for an edit, I'll just assume the Enclave had their own anti-Maul tanks approaching; bu the tanks in my own post were National Guard, who had been helping against the Enclave; and had high-tech Sonic boom tanks in place in order to deal with Maul if Jade/Smasher can't control him.

Archon said:
@Steel Zinogre
No need for an edit, I'll just assume the Enclave had their own anti-Maul tanks approaching; bu the tanks in my own post were National Guard, who had been helping against the Enclave; and had high-tech Sonic boom tanks in place in order to deal with Maul if Jade/Smasher can't control him.
I just planted random enclave tanks in the post. So don't worry about the National guard getting hit by a symbiote.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, we're going for an organized Avengers with 4 Leaders?

I approve.

We should probably draft who commands who...

Archon said:
So, we're going for an organized Avengers with 4 Leaders?
I approve.

We should probably draft who commands who...
Im on the fence about it :P

It makes the thread a tad less new player freindly and limits interaction.

It ALSO makes things more organized and streamlined.

I don't know, Im to indesicive

LokiofSP said:
Im on the fence about it :P
It makes the thread a tad less new player freindly and limits interaction.

It ALSO makes things more organized and streamlined.

I don't know, Im to indesicive
How come? The way I see it, it's purely world-building affect.

Every character can still interact with every other character, and it ONLY makes things more organized. How does it streamline anything? :P

Lemoncakes said:
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OMIGOSH I CAN TOTALLY SEE SOMEONE DOING THAT!!!!

Archon said:
How come? The way I see it, it's purely world-building affect.
Every character can still interact with every other character, and it ONLY makes things more organized. How does it streamline anything? :P
I mean in how most people assume Avenger's Tower is a hub, they assume everything is in NY, it creates a scary learning curve for an RP thats already scary due to the size of it

LokiofSP said:
I mean in how most people assume Avenger's Tower is a hub, they assume everything is in NY, it creates a scary learning curve for an RP thats already scary due to the size of it
I agree in four teams being formed; four divisions responsible for North, East, South,and West. But I still think Avengers Tower should be the main hub where all teams are rather than separate HQ's. Also, everything is in New York unless we had characters go for a side-arc elsewhere, right?

Archon said:
I agree in four teams being formed; four divisions responsible for North, East, South,and West. But I still think Avengers Tower should be the main hub where all teams are rather than separate HQ's. Also, everything is in New York unless we had characters go for a side-arc elsewhere, right?
See, whenever they talk about it, I assume it's ALL of America or even the world, by dividing it up that way it becomes scary

LokiofSP said:
See, whenever they talk about it, I assume it's ALL of America or even the world, by dividing it up that way it becomes scary
...What?

Whose they.... '_'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back