• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

There we're alot of potentially immature dirty jokes I could have whipped out there. However I refrained from using a single one....out loud.

sitanomoto said:
I currently have several stories that I am writing. Wanna hear about one?
Yes of course!!!!

Crono said:
There we're alot of potentially immature dirty jokes I could have whipped out there. However I refrained from using a single one....out loud.
Gosh Crono. You spelt a lot wrong. Get your act together.

AAI_Miles_Edgeworth_Bowing.gif

Pyosimros said:
Thank you mademoiselle Dragon
De rien mon ami!

Crono said:
So I say alot more than I say a lot. Get off my back! Your not my mom!
Mais monsieur! What if I am your mother hmmm? I'm your mother now Crono

sitanomoto said:
.... Should I still tell you my story idea or.....
YES I STILL WANT TO HEAR IT! If you want to tell that is :3

OK. *breathes in deeply*

It's about this girl named Hazel Crane who lives in Sleepy Hollow, New York. Her best human friend is named Kenny, who has Leukemia. I say human because she's friends with......

Wait for it......

The Headless Horseman of Sleepy Hollow.

She met him after saving his pumpkin head from the river. Kenny is the only one she's ever told because of his supernatural friend, Willow, who lives in Willows Notch by the river. She's a ghost.

The Headless Horseman has a slight crush on her.

One day someone finds out about The Horseman and blackmails Hazel about him, saying that they'll expose her in front of the PCU (paranormal containment unit) and she'll never see him again. Kenny and Hazel have to figure out how to stop this person and save their friend.

*looks at everyone nervously.*

Well...?

Yes Crono. You've been displaced in the time space continuum.

And that idea's awesome! I would totally buy and read that! The Headless Horseman's always been an interesting entity it'll be interesting to write about him! :D okay, now I'm off for the night!

I just finished everything on arkham knight at 1 in the morning. I don't want to hear the word "Batman" ever again DX

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaper said:
I just finished everything on arkham knight at 1 in the morning. I don't want to hear the word "Batman" ever again DX
The amusing part of you mentioning this is that I just started playing Arkham Asylum like two days ago for the first time.

I'm behind, I know. After the fourth one came out I decided it was about time I jumped in and started them.

Oh yah, just sayin' I'll be gone until Friday evening because of an overnight field trip and... I can't bring any tech! I mean mobile devices and crap :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back