• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

[QUOTE="Robin man]So what the hell did I missed?

[/QUOTE]
Nothing.

Thanos won cause we didn't have our big lovable Orange is all.

jk

Not much, Rp creator returned, so we've just been doing her characters return basically. Along with a further bit of Dimitri's Plan against Thanos/Thanos Sleeper Agent stuff.

Is it wrong of me to want Connor to be like 'Freeze!' and just freeze Pyrite solid....cause that's the image I got after I read Loki's post.

Crono said:
Is it wrong of me to want Connor to be like 'Freeze!' and just freeze Pyrite solid....cause that's the image I got after I read Loki's post.
That-That's beautiful.

It's like an old Superman Cereal or something

That sounds like Mister Freeze from the 1997 Batman & Robin movie, where Arnold Swartznegger just makes cold and freeze puns the whole movie xD

Hey guys guess who I made an image of for the past hour ( ;) )

OIPFBgO.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pyosimros said:
Hey guys guess who I made an image of for the past hour ( ;) )
Wwt9CO5.jpg
OMG IT'S A PICTURE OF YOU IRL RIGT ?! (O:))

CasualDragon said:
That sounds like Mister Freeze from the 1997 Batman & Robin movie, where Arnold Swartznegger just makes cold and freeze puns the whole movie xD
Hey Casual....What killed the dinosaurs?

.....The Ice Age

Ill leave now

Lmao, never touch Stark's toys :0

So do I just hop into the rp whenever cuz imma sleep right now I'll reply tomorrow

DontBeTrippin said:
Lmao, never touch Stark's toys :0
So do I just hop into the rp whenever cuz imma sleep right now I'll reply tomorrow
Yeah you can jump in whenever, there's no problem with sleeping now and coming back tommorow

Wait.... Stark suits usually have shut down codes, that's how Nick Fury beat Iron Man

Users who are viewing this thread

Back