• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

National said:
(Just to screw with Cassie > :D )

In the same room they were all in, on the top of a cabinet, a recorder fell of the top and hit the floor, turning it on. The recording were the last words of Marko, him giving his final words before he sacrificed himself. Cassie didn't know about his death, but she sure did now. @sitanomoto
So mean!

I love how Terry keeps teleporting from the medical area of Stark Tower to just outside Dimitri's burning home somewhere in town.

Yeah I'm calling you out @Pyosimros (B^D)

I'm in a cheeky-ass mood today.

Crono said:
I love how Terry keeps teleporting from the medical area of Stark Tower to just outside Dimitri's burning home somewhere in town.

Whoah big man. Take it easy.

Oh wait... I thought his house was nearby cause Perry and Dimitri were in the entrance earlier and they randomly got to the house ._.

Pyosimros said:
Oh wait... I thought his house was nearby cause Perry and Dimitri were in the entrance earlier and they randomly got to the house ._.
I dunno exactly how far it is but I doubt it's that close. xD *Shrugs*

Crono said:

And for gosh sakes watch your language!

sitanomoto said:
And for gosh sakes watch your language!
Woman, it was one word. I'll come at you like a spider monkey.

I can't tell if your being for-serious to just joking. :P

Honestly as far as the language you don't want to read back to some posts in the Rp. *Shifty eyes* Loki had some pretty ham moments with words.

Connor had his moments as well. And Carter's got a potty mouth just because he can't stand Connor.

..... HAS NO ONE BEEN READING THE FREAKING RULES?!!?

And I was joking. I was quoting the movie age of ultron......

Yeah we all knew but well...when you left some of us kind of just ignored it?...or stretched it rather? We weren't sure if you'd return so I think many of us just went with whatever. The Rp became a bit more R rated I'd say?

.........(' :| ) *eye twitch* wh....why?.......

Why would you disrespect me like that....? (TAT).....

And I updated Cassie's character profile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well we've had some gory scenes with deaths and such haha. And there was the time Ivory put a gun to his had and blew his brains out. LOL

And it wasn't disrespectful! It just had a few moments, and evolved? ;o

Just get back to the RP. I'll let it slide.

For now.

Ok, the violence is OK, but not the language!

Last edited by a moderator:
:x

Also I still see the same pic on Cassie's profile.

And I've been typing the post. Just having a bit of....fun with it?

I still have to put those powers in his profile. :v

Wasn't sure I wanted them to be permanent or not which is why I hadn't yet.

Oh my gosh sorry @sitanomoto there was a storm last night so I read Cassie's post and was typing up my own when the internet went out D: so I'm reading the new posts and re-typing it now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back