• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Oh I thought I was special enough to get my own letter DX

I read the group one though

Ivory did die disliking Perry soo I understand xD

Last edited by a moderator:
@Newtype Ok.... I am having a situation bringing Jaon back for two reason...... One is that how I am supposed to bring her back... and two..... Jaon was the daughter of thor

So if @Newtype will accept that he has a sister I will bring her back without a problem, that is if @sitanomoto allows me

Yay thank you. Ok Jaon will be coming back in a bit... I gotta find a new pic for her, when i left off with her she had been a gothic depressed girl because of thors passing. now I gotta find a new picture of her @sitanomoto

4324602_460s.jpg

I type in Anime Girl Thor and this is the first thing that popped up OMFG this is not Jaon but still

Oh yah Perry also became the richest person since Cassie left and Harry Osborn II died cause he acquired Parker Industries, well second richest now cause Cassie came back

Nvm forgot about Jordan

THIRD! Richest

Last edited by a moderator:
"Just don't ask me to boil water or anything, or we're all screwed."

Yah I uh... Boiling water... Didn't go so well for me... I forgot about it until 3 hours later, smoke detectors were blaring, and the kitchen smelt toxic... This was a month ago

Pyosimros said:
"Just don't ask me to boil water or anything, or we're all screwed."
Yah I uh... Boiling water... Didn't go so well for me... I forgot about it until 3 hours later, smoke detectors were blaring, and the kitchen smelt toxic... This was a month ago
You are adorable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back