• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

eyes_glazed_finger_tap.gif

*eyeroll* doofus I MADE the rules. I can BREAK them.

Jk I'll refrain from. The talking in the ICtab but I INFORCE THE RULES NOT YOU!!!!

thank you!

Really Crono. Really?

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone like my new profile pic? It's Burt Ward from the 60's! He is HOT!!!

And oh my gosh dude Crono can't get my blood because I am an INTERDIMENSIONAL SUPERHERO

Pyosimros said:
O*N*E* Report
hope_summers_2_by_shadowsf07-d50hnvr.png

Name: Hazel Summers (Unknown real last name. Using maternal last name.)

Affiliation: X-Men

Hero Name: N/A

Identity: Public

Child Of: Hope Summers

Sexuality: Unkown

Weapons: Multiple melee weapons. Exact number undetermined. Potential hidden firearm and various gadgetry.

Base Powers:

• Psychic Undetectability: Like her mother, she is undetectable from any power or mutant finding technology.
  • Pluripotent Echpraxia: Like her mother, she possesses the ability to use the powers of those around her without touching them unlike Rogue. Using powers from people who are not mutants however (e.g. Spider-Man, the Fantastic Four, and Luke Cage) will not work.
  • Healing Factor (Minor)
  • Cosmic Pyrokinesis (Uncontrolled)
  • Mutant Power Start-Up: A minor ability, she is able to force someone else's mutant powers to begin if they haven't already.

aapvBFw.png

(Though straight sevens or anything close would be extremely rare, if she takes in enough of the right powers in a short period it would be possible. The gray area represents her without any added powers.)

Weaknesses: When using a power she's never encountered before, she often either uses it poorly or would accidentally deal self harm when using it.

Bio (Data willingly shared by Hope Summers and witnesses): At first everyone thought Hazel would be a normal child. Unlike her mother and the rest of the mutants. Though like her mother, Hazel started showing signs of her mutant abilities growing since she was six months old. At first it was little things. Light flames similar to cosmic flames and at the age of five, psychic undetectability. At the age of ten however, it started getting out of control when she temporarily had claws upon meeting X-23. At this point, Hope Summers knew something had to be done and trained Hazel to a point where she won't be an idiot and accidentally kill everything once she gets the right power to do so. Though she wasn't trained far enough to be skilled with all powers or any in general. Last eye witness says she joined the X-Men and is training with Hope to learn the skills her mother had learned from Cable. Potential Omega Level mutant. Recommended to keep on high watch.

Personality: Unknown. Suspected to be a careless and naïve individual.
Hoo boy...if there is one person who Jordan won't like right off the bat...it's the child of Hope Summers...it's like you want Jordan an unpleasant person

Gtg for a few hours and

LucianGrey7971 said:
Hoo boy...if there is one person who Jordan won't like right off the bat...it's the child of Hope Summers...it's like you want Jordan an unpleasant person
I'm sorry I didn't know DX

@LokiofSP

Just sayin, everyone in the towers in the same room sooo. Unless Hypnas was like the first person he noticed or something. xD

Crono said:
@LokiofSP
Just sayin, everyone in the towers in the same room sooo. Unless Hypnas was like the first person he noticed or something. xD
It's kinda like he's around the corner, and Hypnas is the only one he caan see

Like the first person you see around a corner

Users who are viewing this thread

Back