• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Pyosimros said:
Soooo... Yah if you plan on updating your CS tell me so I could add the updates to the list of characters

Also... Isn't it coincidental that the only bugged CSs on my list are my female characters? Well other then my alien...
Not a coincidence.

A sign.

Yup okay... Now all of my females have glitched CSs on my list... I tried removing all BBCoding with my alien and it's still screwed up :/ It keeps adding /SPOILERs early

Have you tried re-typing/copy pasting everything without the coding?

Like delete them off the post, hit finished editing or whatever so it saves. Then hit edit again and paste the new version in. That might help?

Not that I know alot about coding...

Xelognor Irikal

Dwl1FSN.png

Species: Ataraxian

Villain Name: N/A

Child Of: N/A

Sexuality: Asexual

Powers: Ataraxian Physiology -

Healing Factor

Skrull Military Trainging -

While serving under Kl'rt, she received military training from the Skrulls. Giving her an adept knowledge in hand-to-hand combat, aviation, and energy weapons.

Weapons: N/A

Weaknesses: Antartic-Vibranium

Favorite Passtimes: N/A

Favorite Song: N/A

Bio: A species living in a planet called Ataraxia within the Negative Zone, they mastered "stellar containment" technology to perfect their species. Though when Annihilus attacked, her species were annihilated except for Xelognor and Praxagora. Later however, Ultron took over Praxagora's body to turn her internal star core into a bomb. Now alone, she joined Kl'rt (Super-Skrull) and went into her slow descent into villainy. Once Kl'rt ended his career and became and emperor, Xelognor joined the ranks of Thanos and became a sleeper agent on Earth.

Personality: Xelognor is a master when it comes to manipulation and gaining the trust of others. This is one of the reasons why she became a sleeper agent for Thanos. Ever since her species were annihilated, she grew cold and merciless with no respect for life. Though no one really sees this in her unless commanded by Thanos. Other then that, she pretends to just be a friendly android.

Self-Sufficent

Energy Absorption

Plasma Blasts

Technopathy

Teleportation (Minor)

Force Field

Flight

Superman Strength

Superhuman Durability

Superhuman Speed

Superhuman Stamina

Superhuman Agility

I had to give it a go for curiosity sake. Not nearly as neat though. pfff.

Since Ataraxians are technopathic when Perry's in his... Well bigger suit my alien could overload the metabolism sucking thingies and kill him...

I mean Tech could do that too but... She wouldn't do that... Right? ._. @LucianGrey7971

Pyosimros said:
Since Ataraxians are technopathic when Perry's in his... Well bigger suit my alien could overload the metabolism sucking thingies and kill him...
I mean Tech could do that too but... She wouldn't do that... Right? ._. @LucianGrey7971
Why would you want to kill Perry you monster?!

@Steel Zinogre

Rayne and Braziel went on more dates.

Pink's characters went off after Skull Face alone wth Jordan following them.

Connor told Ivory's parents about Ivory and gave them a letter. (Read Loki's last post to get the gist of how that ended.)

Uhh, Richie and Connor went to meet up with Nicky and Dimitri and Rush showed up and Dimitri's getting the news of the mission.

Probably missed some things.

@TheBigBladeWolf

At the moment nothing big really. The aftermath of a large mission that cost the lives of four heroes.

Big plot wise Thanos is on his way back in 7 weeks for a big final showdown. There'll be a time skip at some point that jumps to one month before he arrives I think. Then another where everyone's boarding the ships to go fight him basically. Unless I'm mistaken.

Crono said:
@TheBigBladeWolf
At the moment nothing big really. The aftermath of a large mission that cost the lives of four heroes.

Big plot wise Thanos is on his way back in 7 weeks for a big final showdown. There'll be a time skip at some point that jumps to one month before he arrives I think. Then another where everyone's boarding the ships to go fight him basically. Unless I'm mistaken.
Where is everyone?I want to interact with someone

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Where is everyone?I want to interact with someone
Uhh...lots of people and lots of places. You could post and see if someone interacts, or read the last page or two to see if someone else did similar?

I know I"m not much help. :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back