• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Avengers Idea

I don't remember seeing it... Lemme check.

Grr. Why didnt anyone say anything for 2 pages?

[QUOTE="The Servant]Are the any spots left?

[/QUOTE]
Yep, make a CS on the link.

Kiotaro said:
I- I called Ironman's son. Ok. Whatever. It's fine.
I didn't say anything because I have also written that I'm fine with siblings and didn't mind a brother to my character... But I guess you're out, now?

Last edited by a moderator:
*facepalms self to death* I never said I was out though. :( if you really don't want me... :P

I don't mind you in - I just wasn't sure if you still wanted to be part of it. Like I said I didn't mind a sibling to my character

I am really for the confusion

Is it ok if I make a sibling that is older? And can he have his own suit? I found a wicked picture of a suit online and I'm in love.

No idea anymore. From my side he's accepted. Many people joined while I was asleep and he accepted 'em, which was totally fine with me

Well, I was going to be Captain Americas kid but I saw that was already taken....What if i made a different marvel character? Maybe Superman?

:unsure:

divergentgurl1 said:
Well, I was going to be Captain Americas kid but I saw that was already taken....What if i made a different marvel character? Maybe Superman?
:unsure:
......Superman

-facepalms-

The only original Avenger kid left is Hawkeye.

Though there are a ton of Avengers that aren't in the movies. Search 'List of Avengers'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back