• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Avengers Idea

Jessy753

Attention Criminals: You are toast!
This would be set in the future. The Avengers get kidnapped by someone mysterious. Now, it's up to the kid's of them to go and rescue the former superheroes. The RP will be about the children trying to find a clue where their parents are and trying to come for a rescue. - I don't have more plotted out, so this might just have a dead end after a few tries but I'd like to just like to see where this journey might get us.

The story might need a villain(s) or maybe their children(?) and several Avenger's children. For myself I'd be interested in playing Tony Stark's child. Of course there can be siblings as well. :)

Please just reply or PM me if you are interested.

These are the characters already taken - please check with the writer if you want to be a sibling to one of the already taken characters:

Tony Stark/Iron Man's Child: me (daughter) & @Kiotaro (son)

Bruce Banner/Hulk's Child: @Deadkool (son)

Steve Rogers/Captain America's Child: @Symbiokid (son)

Thor Odison's Child: @fandomlover5412 (daughter)

Natasha Romanova/Black Widow's Child: @Allina Auburn (daughter)

Pietro Maximoff/Quicksilver' Child: @pokemariofan64 (son)

Carol Danvers/Ms. Marvel's Child: @divergentgurl1 (daughter)

Last edited by a moderator:
Great :) Got a suggestion ir question so far?

Of course - that's fine with me

No, not really. Though if you need help building the thread I'd be fine with that.

Can I RP a kid of an avenger who isn't in the movies yet or is this movies only?

Also, I'd be happy to be a villain if you need one, I'm not very picky.

I don't know - I would just be "really creative" and call it "The mission of avengers' children" (I know I suck at titles)

Symbiokid said:
Can I RP a kid of an avenger who isn't in the movies yet or is this movies only?
Also, I'd be happy to be a villain if you need one, I'm not very picky.
You can also write about a kid of the avengers who isn't part of the movies. We don't have a villain yet so choose one which suits you best :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back