Avengers Academy - Newest Generation of Heroes.

Kairi ran with the shipment in hand, doing her best to dodge the pumpkin bombs that were being thrown at her. She held it with one hand, her other now aimed at the green goblin as the fire knocked him out of the air

Kyoko walked up to Lucas "so you're just gonna run?" She made a candy bar appear out of thin air "Well tell me what's happening and I'll take care of things." She cracked her knuckles and took a bite out of the candy bar before summoning a spear

Lucas ran. "Oh nono " trears went down his cheeks 

Kyoko put up her barrier "Run you guys! I'll protect you from the bombs!

Makayla coughed, "I hate those fucking bombs," she muttered, pushing some debris off of herself. "This sucks."

Kairi ran with the shipment in hand, doing her best to dodge the pumpkin bombs that were being thrown at her. She held it with one hand, her other now aimed at the green goblin as the fire knocked him out of the air

"What can i- wait his glider I can shut it down" he whimperee knowing he needss to get close for that. Something washed over him "cover me "he said to Kyoko aslook at goblin

Kyoko walked up to Lucas "so you're just gonna run?" She made a candy bar appear out of thin air "Well tell me what's happening and I'll take care of things." She cracked her knuckles and took a bite out of the candy bar before summoning a spear

Last edited by a moderator:
"What can i- wait his glider I can shut it down" he whimperee knowing he needss to get close for that. Something washed over him "cover me "he said to Kyoko aslook at goblin

"No problem!" She put up her barrier "This can only take 100 hits before breaking, so try to be as quick as possible!"

"Got it." He focused on the glider. deactivate he said to it. Secretly hopeing this doesnt hurt goblin 

"Electro, long time no see and I'm putting extreme emphasis on no see so why don't you come out here and face me like a man?" Dylan called out. He had a few run ins with Electro in the past but nothing major. To Electro Dylan was Ruin the man of many things, something to be feared. What he didn't know was that Ruin was a teenager who hated everything to do with fighting villains even though he was pretty darn good at it.

Any light on the glider turns as it falls 

"put the shield down im dont" he said ducking behind a box

"Dr. James Bradley, otherwise known as Dr. Nemesis is a mutant and an asshole. Greatest biologist in the world. Guy could shoot you with a bullet made of cancer." Virian said, as he rearranged a jar of eyes.

"And the X-Gene is the gene that creates mutants."

"Good to know," Nikolai snorted, "I will be sure not to get on his bad side," he peered into a jar that held an eyeball—it wasn't human. "He wants to create mutants?" 

"Good to know," Nikolai snorted, "I will be sure not to get on his bad side," he peered into a jar that held an eyeball—it wasn't human. "He wants to create mutants?" 

"He wants to study them. Learn how the X-Gene came into existence." Virian said, before walking over to Nikolai.

"Besides that, I think you owe me something after dodging my kiss." The mutant gave a cheeky smile, and wrapped his arms around the Russian's neck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Logan had been firing at the bombs with his .357s, but 12 shots isn't much to work with. "Where are these comin' from?" He called out, diving forward after loading in two new cylinders, trying to get to the source. "Someone post up with me!" He yelled, going through the simple drills from his S.W.A.T days. You have two men, one covers, one runs. "Come on we ain't got all day!"

Villains

Electro frowned, zooming out of a cable behind Dylan he kicked the teen's head, shocking him as his body hit his. "You've grown weaker, Ruin. You've beat me once but once is once!" He exclaimed, sending an electrical beam to the teen's body, attempting to fry him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back