I tried Inkscape- didn't like it. And I have a... version of Photoshop. I'm actually trained in using Illustrator (I made the above avatar in my college with it), so I'm downloading the trial now. Hopefully I can crank out some avatars and maybe one or two comic tryouts before I have to give it up.

First avatar done in new style: Mercury!

JourneysAva.gif

EDIT: And now, Venus!

VenusAva.gif

Gaia!

GaiaAva.gif

For Age of Air Players: Mundegar, the Full Moon Walrus Lunar!

MundegAva.gif

Awesome, Jukashi!

This should go a long way to sprucing up random blow-ins without Avatars.

I propose finishing the "Maiden" series, should you have the stamina and cunning for it! Then, I too vote for Jyfriss!

Deciding to continue the Maidens series before moving on to other favourites :wink:, here's everyone's favourite Maiden of Battles- Mars!

MarsAva.gif

It's funny because she's blindfolded: Jupiter!

JupiterAva.gif

And finally: Saturn!

SaturnAva.gif

She's sitting on the air, by the way. Not doing a wierd one-legged pose. :P

Ima do Jyfriss tomorrow.

wordman said:
I'm sure someone could make avatars out of this. Doubtless someone already has.
I've seen people use the Unconquered Sun from that picture as an avatar.

My artistic skills suck for drawing and 2-D.  Gimme a model and I can paint my way to an award... but that doesn't help for an avatar.  I can help out anyway needed, though.

Bam! Jyfriss, the pyromaniacal pterok journalist!

JyfrissAva.gif

Now, who next? I should probably complete the Celestine collection with Luna, but after that? Any more ideas?

And when's Flagg going to put these up in the gallery?

Jukashi said:
Now, who next? I should probably complete the Celestine collection with Luna, but after that? Any more ideas?
Abstract representations of Exalted's major cities.

... How'm I supposed to do that?

I mean, what? A map? A picture of their city-god? A sort of wierd squiggle?

Jyfriss rocks, nicely done.

I suggest.. Deathlords? They could be irreverently fun.

Canon characters nobody likes, like Panther?

Popular demons?

I miss high noon in hell..  :cry:

Jukashi said:
Bam! Jyfriss, the pyromaniacal pterok journalist!
JyfrissAva.gif

And when's Flagg going to put these up in the gallery?
:D   :D   :D   :D   :D

Now all we need is some eeeeeeeeevil villain going Ya Rly or perhaps...Ia R'yleh!?

Is that a request for Jyfriss' editor, then?

Or the presiding judge from that... exchange.. that time..

Perhaps Luna doing lines of celestial cocaine on Gaia's stomach? That was the topic at hand, briefly, right? :P

On condition that the lazy cow makes another strip..

If jukashi were feeling industrious enough, he might even make the new High Noon In Hell. That'd be awesome. It wouldn't have to be Malfeas, but anything of that irreverent sort would warm my heart.

That lazy cow put up a new strip!

Actually, it's an old strip from nearly a year ago that she finally caved and put up.

Gods, she's lazy.

Yea, I think I vote Deathlords. They can be fun.

Down to Jukashi in the end, of course.

I actually made some of Chejop. He makes things funny. Observe:

CheGoesFishing.gif

Che goes fishing!

CheAtMovies.gif

Che goes to the movies!

I'm not really sure how to do the Deathlords, in that I'm not sure what they look like. If someone could tell me for sure which is which in the picture in the Storyteller's Companion, that'd help. I can guess at a few, but I'd like to be sure.

And sometimes people picture them differently, too. Tell me your own image of the DLs as well.

Chejop looks awfully Modular! You could probably copy-paste him into any scene and it would be funny. As to the Deathlords, I might be able to do one better, but be patient while I see..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back