Avatar: The New Generation [SIGN UP SHEET] (WE NEED MALES)

Haha, "WE NEED MALES". You know, maybe we could try making milkshakes. I hear they bring all the boys to the yard.

Character Skeleton

(I want good and detailed profiles. Minimum 2 lines)

Name: Kou Mei

Element: Fire~

Personality: Kou is a laid back and "I don't give two bisons" kind of guy. Kou's not the most patient person there is and tends to rush into things. More of a man of action, Kou isn't one of put things down subtly, the fire bender will just put it down straight in words. Easily irritated, Kou is usually misunderstood and taken as a cold hearted and emotionless man when he's really just a kid at heart.

Background History: Kou is a 15 year old fire bending prodigy who grew up in a rich household, whose parents didn't really care about their children. As long as they behaved the kids got everything they wanted. Kou was the middle child out of three kids, immediately when he started fire bending training the teacher knew that Kou was a prodigy. Being very successful, Kour's parents treated him a lot better than his siblings, causing them to somewhat "hate" their brother. This caused some very intense sibling rivalry. Although, to Kou, he didn't really care about what his siblings did. To be honest, Kou is a very lazy person and only did as he was told. Finally his parents got fed up with the kid's lazy attitude and kicked him out of the house. And now he's just wandering around the country, looking for something to do.

Appearance (try to describe their appearance, but a picture is recommended):
zero__00__avatar_au_firebender_by_yakitunafish-d5jeo7l.png

Extra: Fire bending prodigy.

THE MILKSHAKES, THEY WORKED

Also. Do we have a plan for after the fight? Not really sure what to do or where to go. D:

Well, I was waiting to take everyone at the scene to the police station that way everyone gets acquainted with everyone.

Ohmahgawd YES!! xD  
Villains

Water: Kilian De Renno

Earth: ___

Fire: ___

Air: Nial Devian

(sorry done on phone)

Name: Sai (Haruko) Takumi

Element: Dual fire / water sword usage.

Personality: Very calm and mild he wants the best for all of his friends but doesnt have any but a small pet.

Appearance: view attachment

Background: Sai was always torn between his two familes his mother was a Water bender and his father was a fire bender and he was always told he would either be a fire bender or a water bender so his parents fought over his linage. But when he was 8 he fire bended and water bended at the exact same time. So people thought he was the avatar but he could not earth bend or air bend at all. So they called him the failed avatar. Since their had not been one in a while he left home at 15 on search of a Avatar because he still believed there was one still out there. He soon learned to use His elements thro sword which he had safely onhis back. His pet a bird stays woth him all the time

extra: kiyoshi following the rules

Accelerate said:
(sorry done on phone)
Name: Sai (Haruko) Takumi

Element: Dual fire / water sword usage.

Personality: Very calm and mild he wants the best for all of his friends but doesnt have any but a small pet.

Appearance: view attachment

Background: Sai was always torn between his two familes his mother was a Water bender and his father was a fire bender and he was always told he would either be a fire bender or a water bender so his parents fought over his linage. But when he was 8 he fire bended and water bended at the exact same time. So people thought he was the avatar but he could not earth bend or air bend at all. So they called him the failed avatar. Since their had not been one in a while he left home at 15 on search of a Avatar because he still believed there was one still out there. He soon learned to use His elements thro sword which he had safely onhis back. His pet a bird stays woth him all the time

extra: kiyoshi following the rules
As much as I love your character and want to accept him, you're only allowed 1 element, sorry. Maybe I should've put it in the rules.. I know it's part of him but yeah. If he can control 2 elements, that must mean his energy is split. So be careful not to make him OP. I'm way too lenient, accepted ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Name:Yuna Luna

Element: (leave it blank if you're a non-bender)Air

Personality:Yuna is super fun and bubbly,he loves sweets and being nice to people he can't stand the fire nation even if they are "friends" now he still can't trust them for what they did all those years ago

Background History:Yuna was born to the air nomads he is a direct descendent of aang the previous avatar. He had a very happy childhood and life was pretty good and now he realizes it's time to step up and defend republic city from this new threat

Appearance (try to describe their appearance, but a picture is recommended):

Extra:(the only male airbender that still has hairr)
6c6c5ed6eaf8c7a9a3f772e17c879ad21230641108_full.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back