• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Avatar: A Collision of Spirits [CLOSED]

Lady Warlock Lady Warlock would it be okay for me to submit two character applications and you can accept which ever one you like more (if they are good enough that is) or would you prefer me to just have one application?

No characters have been posted as completed yet so technically everything is open. And we have had more players discussing benders than discussing non-benders so I do believe making a non-bender shouldn't cause any problems.
Wonderful! Thank you so much! Is it alright to PM any questions I might have?

Well imma definitely try to get a character sheet up, probably a non bender from the fire nation.

Glad to see this is still open! I may make a character perhaps. And hello The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye !
Ahhhhh! ONE OF MY FAVORITES!
tenor.gif

Ah. About the only unusual thing about my character is the fact she's basically a bending prodigy despite being born to non-benders. She's obviously not yet a master, but she is very skilled.

There is no dibs. Its basically the first character who gets accepted into the slot gets the slot. Currently, we have open air nation slots, but there is one pending non-bender from the air nation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back