• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia - The Next Chapter

Should be fun! Thinking of playing a wanna be hero who has an uncomfortable familial connection to a villian. Wants to be hero but the temptation to the dark side.... maybe tie it to their quirky...
Oooh I love that! I'm looking for more villains so that would be perfect!! We can help you come up with something if you like, I really love the off-balance between good and evil. Do you already have a particular villain in mind? Also, are you OK with me adding you to our group?

Oooh I love that! I'm looking for more villains so that would be perfect!! We can help you come up with something if you like, I really love the off-balance between good and evil. Do you already have a particular villain in mind? Also, are you OK with me adding you to our group?
Still working it out but happy for you to add me. Will pm you if I need help. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back