• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom AUstuck (Homestuck RP)

[QUOTE="A Smol Bean]AAAAAAAH
THAT'S NOICE.

Well, now I know I'm not the only ome with an actual shipping wall! (More or less, though 83)

[/QUOTE]
Lol yea. I was afraid I was the only one I knew. I started it like a year ago. I have lines made of yarn going from every pictur. It seriously looks like it is from "CSI: Miami" or something like that.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Beast]Lol yea. I was afraid I was the only one I knew. I started it like a year ago. I have lines made of yarn going from every pictur. It seriously looks like it is from "CSI: Miami" or something like that.

[/QUOTE]
Woah. Another thing:

Not sure..... I am waiting for someone else to post before I "Formally" introduce Celia. I am also keeping her blood color hidden for now

Oh. OH DANG IT.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Beast]May fall asleep soon. Dont know. Hope I am still awake when you get back

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="A Smol Bean]Oh. Oh, okay. Thanks! I don't like being alone without notice, sorry.

[/QUOTE]
No prob.... just know... if I do not reply after a bit, I am probably asleep. But I will not leave on purpose without warning

The Unamed Beast]OkAy... I aM sO MotHErFucKinG TirEd..... I nEeD tO mOtHeRfUcKiNg SlEeP. I wIlL sEe YoU lAtEr SiS. LeT tHe MiRaClEs HaPpEn..... [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31599-a-smol-bean/ said:
@A Smol Bean[/URL]
:33 < H33 h33! Alrright! >

:33 < I'll wait fur you in the mewrning! Bye! :33 >

[QUOTE="A Smol Bean]:33 < H33 h33! Alrright! >
:33 < I'll wait fur you in the mewrning! Bye! :33 >

[/QUOTE]
I am awake, but sadly have to go to school. I am..... Furrious

Users who are viewing this thread

Back