• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Aurora - The Supernatural Continent

Azure Sky] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18329-apex/ said:
@Apex[/URL] So, do we all start at the Tavern in Pivot?
Nah, no one is required to start in the Tavern. But hold on a sec, before you start.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apex said:
ANNOUNCEMENT (Forgot to tag some people, I know, but I have to type this up quick):
@Kirito Kei@Lorkhan@Mistic@Kel Vas@Vengryn Seke@Kai'zen Makaira@RowdyPotato@Lord Anubis@Kayzo@Eagershadow3@DarknessSpirit

So, there's a chance (A 50-60% chance) that I might scrap and reboot Aurora for a number of reasons: The primary reason being that the RP was pretty much unfinished when I created it, thus me going back to make the race guide (Slightly putting things on hold), and the fact that I as GM haven't been overly active with keeping things going. Aside from the slow start to which I am to blame, I'm considering closing off this thread/deleting this thread and bringing all the stuff I've typed up here into my personal workshop, to post as a rebooted Aurora later on. I definitely need to make further developments and progress for the fantasy world itself, and there's a chance that I'll redesign the race guide and such to makes things work out a whole lot better.

If I go through with a recreation of this thread, if anyone that has already been accepted into THIS thread would still be interested, consider yourselves already accepted into the new thread. No need to repost your CS, remake your CS, and all that. As well, thank you guys very much for remaining interested in the RPG, even regarding my severe lack of responses/activity for the past few days.

Nah, no one is required to start in the Tavern. But hold on a sec, before you start.
Ok. Btw you need to put a space between names if you want to tag them, or else it won't work :D

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Ok. Btw you need to put a space between names if you want to tag them, or else it won't work :D

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Oh and if you edit a message, they won't get notifications of it. You may need to copy it, delete it and post it again xD ...yeah I know :(

[/QUOTE]
original.gif

ANNOUNCEMENT (Forgot to tag some people, I know, but I have to type this up quick):

@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira @Kayzo @Eagershadow3 @DarknessSpirit

So, there's a chance (A 50-60% chance) that I might scrap and reboot Aurora for a number of reasons: The primary reason being that the RP was pretty much unfinished when I created it, thus me going back to make the race guide (Slightly putting things on hold), and the fact that I as GM haven't been overly active with keeping things going. Aside from the slow start to which I am to blame, I'm considering closing off this thread/deleting this thread and bringing all the stuff I've typed up here into my personal workshop, to post as a rebooted Aurora later on. I definitely need to make further developments and progress for the fantasy world itself, and there's a chance that I'll redesign the race guide and such to makes things work out a whole lot better.

If I go through with a recreation of this thread, if anyone that has already been accepted into THIS thread would still be interested, consider yourselves already accepted into the new thread. No need to repost your CS, remake your CS, and all that. As well, thank you guys very much for remaining interested in the RPG, even regarding my severe lack of responses/activity for the past few days.

Well even though I have yet to post icly, school, other rps, and a lot of other stuff is overwhelming me right now. Going to have to drop out and call it quits,

Hey @Apex just want to let you know I'm sorry I hadn't got my character up yet, and that I hadn't alerted you (I'm guessing you thought I dropped out?). He's nearing completion, but if you're going to reboot it I'll just wait till then to post it

Tripodric said:
Hey @Apex just want to let you know I'm sorry I hadn't got my character up yet, and that I hadn't alerted you (I'm guessing you thought I dropped out?). He's nearing completion, but if you're going to reboot it I'll just wait till then to post it
No worries. Hadn't thought you dropped out.

Beyonder said:
Well even though I have yet to post icly, school, other rps, and a lot of other stuff is overwhelming me right now. Going to have to drop out and call it quits,
That's fine.

Have the thread closed now. So you guys won't lose all of your CS', I might not delete, and rather, just have stuff in the new thread whenever I get everything finished and ready.

[QUOTE="Lord Anubis]Alright sounds like a plan I'm still interested so count me in!

[/QUOTE]
Awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back