• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Aurora - The Supernatural Continent

@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira @Kayzo @Eagershadow3 @DarknessSpirit

ANNOUNCEMENT:

So I've been thinking back and forth over a particular subject regarding Aurora, and that subject is having a playable race guide for the roleplayers. Now, the benefits of having a playable race guide is things may run more orderly, and honestly, I've been needing to give further elaborations on certain races throughout Aurora. Of course, I'd have quite the amount of races/species.

Now, the downside to adding a race guide is that it might seem more like a restriction, which (In a way), it almost is. It has its benefits and downsides, which is why I wanted each of your thoughts on implementing that feature before I come to a decision.

As for making characters outside of the species list, that's something I would probably allow with my permission. To an extent, hybrids come to mind.

Now, as I said, I want each of your thoughts on having a species guide. Thoughts? Questions?

Last edited by a moderator:
You won't be hearing any major complaints for me. A detailed list of the races would be pretty neat to see. (Especially since there are countless different types of 'Orcs, Ghouls, Kobolds, etc.'

@Kel Vas Along with Ghosts, Elves, Werewolves (Though I'd intend Werewolves to be something of a race and a transformation that other races could undertake).

It'd probably take quite a bit of time, but I think it'd be worth it in the end.

I agree as well it will provide details, as to what each races benefits/restrictions so they are well established. This will prevent people from try to loop hole it to a extent. I will not complain given this is your world, and your rules govern it's universe.

Alright! Well, if I get the time, I'm going to try and start writing up a race guide tomorrow.

So I came across this thread and started making a CS until I realized that I didn't even ask ^^; If the game is still open, I'd love to join.~

Greetings, Kel Vas!

I was just browsing through, in search of something active and detailed, but not too detailed, and I found this and it looked fun and now I'm here!~

Thank you, thank you ^^ I've finished the CS, but I'm not sure if I should post it or not since Apex hasn't responded...

Ravel said:
So I came across this thread and started making a CS until I realized that I didn't even ask ^^; If the game is still open, I'd love to join.~
It's still open, come on in :)

Made a submission for a new tab.

Don't worry guys, this RP ain't dead! Not letting this one go. Just under further construction.

Once I've got everything all good and complete, things can finally continue.

I'm not too worried, though i am sorry for being slow on posting, haha. I am kind of enjoying the slow pace whilst I get other things done.

Ravel said:
Oh, so no posts until everything's done, then?
I'm fine with you guys continuing to post, more so I'm considered about getting anymore joiners before I'm done with the edits.

[QUOTE="Kel Vas]
I'm not too worried, though i am sorry for being slow on posting, haha. I am kind of enjoying the slow pace whilst I get other things done.

[/QUOTE]
No worries, that's fine :)

Just logged on for the first time in like a month (my last actual roleplay interaction was at least six months ago). Going through my notifications saw I was tagged in this on the 3rd of October. May I ask what this is and if you're still accepting?

Apex said:
I'm fine with you guys continuing to post, more so I'm considered about getting anymore joiners before I'm done with the edits.
Aaaand ya just got a new person, oh the irony.~

But in that case, I shall get a post up later today!

Tripodric said:
Just logged on for the first time in like a month (my last actual roleplay interaction was at least six months ago). Going through my notifications saw I was tagged in this on the 3rd of October. May I ask what this is and if you're still accepting?
Still accepting, and this is basically an open-world sort of fantasy RP, similar to one that you were apart of quite a while ago (Called Archium, made by Dreadpool, aka me).

Apex said:
Still accepting, and this is basically an open-world sort of fantasy RP, similar to one that you were apart of quite a while ago (Called Archium, made by Dreadpool, aka me).
Sounds good. I think I'll join. How far are you guys into the story?

Great news!

I got the Neutral Characters (Aka the race guide) tab accepted, and I'm already in the midst of typing up races. There's gonna be quite the amount of species, so I'll be updating it as the RP goes on.

This race guide is taking longer then I thought it would. Could always cop out and instead of writing up a full description for all the many races I'll have in here... and just provide pics.... darn, I really don't want to do that, but I'm feeling guilty enough with making you guys wait.

And boom, finished. The race guide is pretty much made, though I hope to add more races to it inevitably...

Honestly, we may have a list of races now, but without the descriptions and detail that was originally planned... Well, it's a let down, but hopefully this works out. If not, I'm just gonna say screw it and things go back to how they were before. Which, I don't necessarily want to do, but...

Scylla said:
I was wondering if I could be Animalfolk? Kinda like anthropomorphic animals.
That could certainly work. Perhaps if said animals were imbued or born with unique, perhaps mystical genes, they could evolve into more anthromorphic beings.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back