• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Aurora - The Supernatural Continent

Hmm... Posted one of the characters, do tell me if the race is fine. I left a random bit in the expanded information tab if it helps at all.

@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira

Will have my introductory post up sometime tomorrow, then the RP can commence!

I'm probably going to start off in Pivot (Also, sometime I'll be making a CS for the King of the Union, who will play an important role in a plot-line that will inevitably unfold)

Apex said:
@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira

I'm probably going to start off in Pivot (Also, sometime I'll be making a CS for the King of the Union, who will play an important role in a plot-line that will inevitably unfold)
Okay~ I might make another character...might

Apex said:
@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira

Okay. My character sheet will be up before then.

Kay, And I will definitely be making another character, probably after I get a feel for the rp's flow, then I'll see if I can do quantity and quality.

What does the "secret word" mean on our character sheets?

Last edited by a moderator:
Notice! I chose to drop my character's Total age by a number of years due to a few inconsistencies in history/ preferences/ random reasoning. Please don't mind it too much!

[QUOTE="Kel Vas]
Notice! I chose to drop my character's Total age by a number of years due to a few inconsistencies in history/ preferences/ random reasoning. Please don't mind it too much!

[/QUOTE]
That's fine

[QUOTE="Kirito Kei]So when will we start?

[/QUOTE]
Been delayed a little bit in making my introductory post.

[QUOTE="Kirito Kei]Ah, understandable. Take your time.

[/QUOTE]
I'll do my best to not take long, lord knows I could :)

Gonna be logging off pretty soon, but luckily next morning I'll be able to access my computer a lot earlier than today (And hopefully with a lot more writing energy). If I can, I'll try and have something for you guys before I start on assignments. Don't want to delay the start of this RPG any further than I already have.

Went ahead and posted instead of waiting till morning, wanted to kick things off before I turned in. Had fun making that post.

What better way to kick of a fantasy RP, than within an old fashioned tavern grabbing a bit of mead, eh?

Last edited by a moderator:
Apex said:
Went ahead and posted instead of waiting till morning, wanted to kick things off before I turned in. Had fun making that post.
What better way to kick of a fantasy RP, than within an old fashioned tavern grabbing a some mead, eh?
I like your style...

[QUOTE="Kirito Kei]I like your style...

[/QUOTE]
Thank you :)

Alright, I've got to go. You guys are free to start whenever.

Sorry for being all slow on my side, busy day! I'll be getting a post in a little later tonight.

Liking these posts so far

My response will be up tomorrow, would have been up earlier but I was out for the longest.

@Kel Vas Since you're in Deadwood, I'll bring some NPC's over to ya :)

[QUOTE="Kel Vas]Oh dear, haha. And here I thought I escaped.

[/QUOTE]
Lucky you didn't try to escape into Fel-Land *Evil grin*

She already lost an arm there, why would she want to go back? Kidding, kidding~

Apex said:
@Kel Vas (Which city in particular did she reach?)
I was actually leaving that up to the fate of character interaction purposes. Otherwise I probably would choose some small city off the lakeside within the Pivot region. ( Or something...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back