• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ATLA Universe RP

Lepolarleopard said:
WHOA HEY NO DID I SAY THAT?
I says, BFF, which is an acronym for "BEST FRIENDS FOREVER". Jeez, get schooled a little! (>P)( >:( )

@Brinie
i'll interpret things as i please misses/mr leopard

Last edited by a moderator:
Leo296 said:
We're not, just friends. Besides, Lepolarleopard is not my type. Better off as friends.
@Brinie
so what you're saying is that they're not good enough for you... (:'() can no one satisfy your standards? will you ever find love?

Leo296 said:
I don't know think you needed to add the emoji. I think he knows, just messing around a bit.
@Lepolarleopard
Hey no, @Leo296 , go, this is between me and him! (>_>)(<_<)

@Brinie GET FLATTERED SON (B')(B')(B')

P.S. No, my BFF will never find that kinda love, so don't even try! And no, that is not offensive!

Brinie said:
so what you're saying is that they're not good enough for you... (:'() can no one satisfy your standards? will you ever find love?
To both Lepolarleopard and Brinie, could we please not start an agrument. This isn't the best place for one.

Lepolarleopard, I don't and didn't need you to join in the conversation.

Brinie, please don't annoy Lepolarleopard. That isn't helping anything.

I'm asking the both of you to drop it. I don't want either of you to be kicked out because of an angrument. I may be overacting but I don't want you two to argue about something so childish.

@Lepolarleopard and @Brinie

Lepolarleopard said:
Hey no, @Leo296 , go, this is between me and him! (>_>)(<_<)
@Brinie GET FLATTERED SON (B')(B')(B')

P.S. No, my BFF will never find that kinda love, so don't even try! And no, that is not offensive!
I get you're trying to stand up for me but please sto it. I can do that for myself.

Don't answer questions for me. You may or may not be correct. But I don't need someone answering for me.

@Lepolarleopard

Leo296 said:
To both Lepolarleopard and Brinie, could we please not start an agruement? This isn't the best place for one.
Lepolarleopard, I don't and didn't need you to join in the conversation.

Brinie, please don't annoy Lepolarleopard. That isn't helping anything.

I'm asking the both of you to drop it. I don't want either of you to be kicked out because of an angruent. I may be overacting but I don't want you two to argue about something so childish.

@Lepolarleopard and @Brinie
@Leo296

Aww dang, And I was getting ready to RRRUUUMMMBBBLLLEEEEEEE

jk I knew that, I wasn't really trying to start anything, just standing up for my good buddy bud! ( :P )

@Brinie

Hey no hard feeling right? We still cool right? (':3)

Huh? I'm pretty sure we're joking no? Or are you two actually serious? I'm just bored and wanted to play a little. I'll stop then if that's the case, I guess my sense of humor isn't as easily interpreted in text. But I honestly thought you two were playing along. It's a bit ridiculous to take that whole ordeal seriously.

Brinie said:
Huh? I'm pretty sure we're joking no? Or are you two actually serious? I'm just bored and wanted to play a little. I'll stop then if that's the case, I guess my sense of humor isn't as easily interpreted in text. But I honestly thought you two were playing along. It's a bit ridiculous to take that whole ordeal seriously.
@Brinie

Heh I was dude! *slap on the back* ok so we is cool! *sighs in relief* yea, I have no doubts whatsoever... (:B)

Lepolarleopard said:
@Brinie
Heh I was dude! *slap on the back* ok so we is cool! *sighs in relief* yea, I have no doubts whatsoever... (:B)
Now when did I say that? I have some serious beef to settle... I'm just holding it off for now. (} :) )

Koi Miazaki]So do we post our answers in Game #1 in the Q&A portion? :D [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11645-koi-miazaki/ said:
@Koi Miazaki[/URL]

Good question! Yes you do! (^.^)

Leo296 said:
Uh... Never mind. Keep dreaming... Though, you would be awesome if you lost the sunglasses.
@lepolarlepard
Whatever you say! *takes off the glasses* (8))

What? Were you expecting something different? (>>)

@Leo296

Gabriel Leko]Soooo... What's goin on in this neck of the woods? [/QUOTE] Uh... Just read the last few posts...Not much... [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11775-gabriel-leko/ said:
@Gabriel Leko[/URL]

Gabriel Leko]Soooo... What's goin on in this neck of the woods? [/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Leo296]Uh... Just read the last few posts...Not much... [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11775-gabriel-leko/ said:
@Gabriel Leko[/URL]
@Gabriel Leko

THAT IS A FLAT OUT LIE, and @Leo296 knows it!!! (@V@)

Yula: no one messed with her companions! There were plenty of fish in the sea, it didn't have to prey on humans to eat!

IS JUST SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back