• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic At the Edge of the Apocalypse, an Eternal Principle

Between the group, we should have enough power to wipe out the AT field of the angel and still have some points left over for defense.

Last edited by a moderator:
At this stage, that seems likely. If we had been fighting the spawn and the Angel at the same time, that may not have been the case (depending on whether the Angel had to ultilise its' own AT Field for the spawn or not).

I personally wouldn't mind a bit more: I keep imagining that the current Angel is something like Gaghiel, due to the battle being in the harbor area. This might be useful for giving some concept of the size of the Angels encountered and related matters.

B&W version, larger:

http://www.evacommentary.org/appendix/angel-size-comparison.jpg

Coloured version, smaller:

http://img11.deviantart.net/c6d4/i/2012/093/4/e/angels_of_evangelion__scale_by_mindmechanica-d4up2za.jpg

EDIT: Did not get notification that you posted there, @SephirothSage

@SephirothSage, were you going to edit the post about Natalia's shot to reflect the final result?

I think you're doing a fantastic job with your Angels, by the way.

Does the Angel's attack have Breach? Unit-03's AT Field isn't depleted, and if the Angel is depleted it doesn't get any auto-Breach. Also, ow, that's going to hurt. You might want to try to dodge or parry if you're any good at it, @Napalm on Toast. The Angel got a 12 with your -10, no idea how many DoS that is but you might be able to pull it off, especially with Fate Points.

To expand on my earlier comment, the battles have fun detail in them, but I meant a reminder of the Angel's name and description (perhaps on the start of a new round), since it can be tricky to try to find them after a few pages of posts have been made.

Welp, I'll try to dodge again I suppose.

[dice]15891[/dice]

Ahaha, no saving that I suppose. So 4 damage to the torso? Owww.

Mmhmm, just checking if it would even be useful. I don't know just how bad Napalm on Toast's Dodge is. Even with a 17 he might not be able to successfully dodge. He needs more DoS than the Angel, after all. How many did it get?

Since the last Angelspawn is defeated and assuming that Unit-01 is outside of effective range to engage the Angel proper, that should mean it is the start of a new round, right?

Roll for Initiative. Oh, another great roll... :P

[dice]16005[/dice]

In that case, I'll repost this here:

Huginn (13, 4 Agi)

Natalia / Irene (13, 3 Agi)

Angel

Commandant (8)

Cassidy (4)

Final Spawn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back