• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic At the Edge of the Apocalypse, an Eternal Principle

You have +40 from my targeting support and +10 from Semi-Automatic burst.

Do note you can't swap the numbers around, that's a special Fate Point use only available to Impact Survivors - unless you bought an Impact Survivor merit somehow. You can add a DoS with a fate point, or reroll entirely, keeping the second result even if it's worse.

You can also just run up and stab the thing if you want to. I think you're easily close enough.

Yeah, Fate Points are refilled each session - so every Angel and every interlude between them, probably.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought that is one of the things that the fate points could do. But, with that +50, I am able to hit after all.

It's one of the things my Fate Points can do when I spend them on you guys. Don't hesitate to ask if you need it. ( ;) )

Here is my damage roll

[dice]15587[/dice]

Done!

[dice]15588[/dice]

A third roll:

[dice]15589[/dice]

10+10+5+2 = 27 damage. Not bad. Technically you need to roll to hit again to confirm Righteous Fury, so roll BS and don't miss.

Ah. I got it. Still, for a shot that I was sure was going to miss, that did pretty well.

Still have to make your second to-hit roll to confirm that extra 15 damage, though. Hooray for abusing the fuck out of the spotting rules. They never should have given Hornets Spotter.

I still need to make a hit roll? Ok. Here it is.

[dice]15590[/dice]

Allllllllllllll right

Quick question, would I be incorrect in believing I would be in range to charge the angel?

Also Sage, didn't I have you on steam? I might just be misremembering stuff, but I coulda sworn it was steam. Or maybe it was teamspeak...something. /softbrainsyndrome

For the sake of getting the ball going, I'm gonna -assume- I can. If not, I'll just clamber onto shore then with a simple Edit!

...I rolled and edit'd but it consumed my roll. I missed by a grand total of 9, so nothing of value was lost.

So, Natalia has hit the Angelspawn for some significant damage and now Irene is charging the Angel in the bay/shallower harbor waters?

The Angelspawn is probably splattered all over a skyscraper. Irene charged after the Angel out in the ocean, but apparently missed her melee attack.

I don't see any post for that. As for the splattered/vaporised Angelspawn, thank goodness for Righteous Fury and Hornet Spotters. ;)

For the latter, indeed. For the former, see:

DeusExAlice said:
Allllllllllllll right
Quick question, would I be incorrect in believing I would be in range to charge the angel?

Also Sage, didn't I have you on steam? I might just be misremembering stuff, but I coulda sworn it was steam. Or maybe it was teamspeak...something. /softbrainsyndrome

For the sake of getting the ball going, I'm gonna -assume- I can. If not, I'll just clamber onto shore then with a simple Edit!

...I rolled and edit'd but it consumed my roll. I missed by a grand total of 9, so nothing of value was lost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back