• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

At the Adventurers' Table: Chapter Twenty

Sherwood Sherwood I have to ask because I can't come up with a satisfying answer. Why did Luna wig out nigh-hysterically for a moment there? Heh! =)
It seemed too me to be the right response to the whole world changing around her like that. I asked myself, how would I respond to such a thing? I'd probably freak out a bit. But at least Luna pulled it together fairly quickly.

It seemed too me to be the right response to the whole world changing around her like that. I asked myself, how would I respond to such a thing? I'd probably freak out a bit. But at least Luna pulled it together fairly quickly.
Ah! I see. Thanks for your perspective, Bud! =)

Whew! I am bushed from Real Life, but... now that I've gotten a lot off of my plate, I am more free to roleplay. I hope to post in all of the games I am involved in (decent posts, not just little two-sentence dealies) in the next 48 hours. Stay safe and warm, friends! =)

The tall round shape of Auri the Insatiable, Bria's honored turtle-friend, is for the moment nowhere to be seen.
Ack! I forgot to mention! Anyone looking in the direction of the admittedly-big walking turtle who calls himself Auri saw him quietly slip into the Grand Pool waters and make for the deep end when Luna and Oreleth went for the door to the wagon. =)

Short note - I've managed to catch myself a nasty cold on a demonstration... Once I have successfully cast remove sickness, I'll be able to catch up.

Short note - I've managed to catch myself a nasty cold on a demonstration... Once I have successfully cast remove sickness, I'll be able to catch up.
Rawrf! I like warm chicken soup on wintery days when there's colds going around (I also like some hot sauces). Feel better soon, Sil! I hope the demonstration was worthwhile! =)

Whichever material components you use, happy casting! 8D

Well, they canceled it early because too many people showed up - guess that's kinda the best result. It's a bit of a political mess over here at the moment, with the right-wing parties getting stronger and more anti-constitutional than they ever should given our past.

Anyone interested in posting?

I might do something. Just been a bit out of it these last couple of weeks.

At the moment, it hurts me big-time that I didn't get into a decent posting routine before I started working - now there's a pile of things that need small adjustments, and rpn is right amongst them. I'll try to fit it into my planning better, and hopefully posts will follow from that.

Silanon Silanon To be fair, your GM has been out of it for what feels like a few months now. Ever since October 2023, I haven't had a consistent schedule or brainpower for the games I'm running, and just enough brainpower for the three games I'm playing when (when I'm able to post there).

You're not alone, buddy. =)

Courtesy of Real Life, I'm seriously bushed right now but hoping to post over the weekend (I'll be taking some time off of work in a little over a week from now if it gets approved). I'm glad to put more into the universe than I'm taking, but sometimes the recovery is something else! Whew! =)

Heya Gang! I hope to post in both of my games within 24 hours. Hope you're taking care of yourselves and finding reasons to smile! =)

Is anyone else wanting to post or should I go again? =)

Heya Gang! Going to go for posting in both games over the weekend. Hope your weekend is fun and safe! =)

Purr Purr Between work and other activities, I failed miserably to even try to get back into posting - to the point where I now have so much reading to do that it's hard to just get a post up. It's on my list of things that should have much higher priority for me than they have right now - I'll try to put it up there where it belongs.

Purr Purr Between work and other activities, I failed miserably to even try to get back into posting - to the point where I now have so much reading to do that it's hard to just get a post up. It's on my list of things that should have much higher priority for me than they have right now - I'll try to put it up there where it belongs.
Silanon Silanon Heya Sil! I can relate!

Between Real Life's responsibilities, the weather/pressure shifts (which are responsible for many a headache and migraine of mine), and other surprises life has thrown me, I've been lucky enough just to keep up on the games I'm a Player in, much less the games I'm running! =) I haven't posted a great deal in the past months in either of my games. I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. =)

Recommendation concerning posts concerning the other Wild Cards? Put them aside for now. Ylva wouldn't know about them. Read them at your leisure for your leisure.

In fact... what to know for right now? Here's a short list that might help:
- Ylva receives ownership of Buffett's guitar (that'll be mentioned briefly in my next post.)

- All of the Wild Cards are being summoned by the captain to the bridge. Ylva is near the bridge now.

- Activity around the ship has been absolutely non-stop since yesterday afternoon's battle. The Sams and their power loaders have been especially busy around the clock.

- Trouble is... well... still purring from Ylva's shoulder... and still being Trouble. =)

That's about it!

Good advice, thanks - I'll try to not get stuck in someone's awesome post, then, and read them later when I'm back on track.

Good advice, thanks - I'll try to not get stuck in someone's awesome post, then, and read them later when I'm back on track.
You're welcome! It's what I would do. Heck, it's what I have done in past games!

It helps me as I get distracted easily sometimes and awesome posts... distract me easily! Heh! =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back