[Astrum: Heavens] The Galactic Cantina

Frixz said:
B..b...buh.... But I like spoiler boxes! I don't like that wall of text and using spoilers is more like an actual book to me. Not sure why.
Also! What about the substance in the spoilers!? Does it all look good?
I don't review threads that aren't finished. ;)

Frixz said:
B..b...buh.... But I like spoiler boxes! I don't like that wall of text and using spoilers is more like an actual book to me. Not sure why.
Also! What about the substance in the spoilers!? Does it all look good?
Well got to trade off a wall of text vs a wall of spoiler

soulpelt said:
How do you make spoilers on here? >_>
Code:
[spoiler]Freeman made a spacehole[/spoiler]

Also, you can do this;

Code:
[spoiler=Pretty cool stuff]Freeman made a spacehole[/spoiler]

For a titled spoiler like this;

Freeman made a spacehole

Freeman said:
Wooot I opened up a hole in space and time... Wait what?
Next thing you know, a big, mean and advanced spaceship comes in from the future, seeking revenge against errybody for the destruction of their homeworld, altering the timeline forever and ever oh no!!!!111

:rolleyes:

Thanks for showing me how to make spoilers.....why is there no button to make it easier on poor people like me? :P

soulpelt said:
Thanks for showing me how to make spoilers.....why is there no button to make it easier on poor people like me? :P
Mayhaps whoever designed the text editor, figured spoilers were too self-explanatory, to warrant a button.

Bah. :P I'mma work on the history now and start on culture. Also I hope my species unique unit isn't too powerful. O.o

Lareo, I am done, you can check me out!

Edit: Lareo liked me for asking him to check me out, hmm... I wonder if he'll like me again if I do it again later? :o

Percy said:
Lareo, I am done, you can check me out!
Edit: Lareo liked me for asking him to check me out, hmm... I wonder if he'll like me again if I do it again later? :eek:
I liked it for the fact that it meant (officially) another player for Astrum! We need more activity around here, otherwise Freeman'll have conquered the Galaxy, by the time other players would've explored their home sector! :confused:

Frixz said:
Do we do the spacecraft section or not? Otherwise done!
You're supposed to list Five spacecraft, equivalent to the Five classes listed in the Main Guide (Frigate, Cruiser, etc..) and if you so desire, customize them with pictures/descriptions.

And you have to customize your first Flagship-class as well, following the instructions in the Main Guide! ;)

You know I just noticed something. Everyone has been sending Fleets in to the near by systems along with their flagships. I don't know if sending the best ship in the fleet in alone to explore is a good idea or a bad idea...

Freeman said:
You know I just noticed something. Everyone has been sending Fleets in to the near by systems along with their flagships. I don't know if sending the best ship in the fleet in alone to explore is a good idea or a bad idea...
The point of Flagships, isn't really to be "the best ship in the fleet" - Their point is to lead the exploration effort. They are the Enterprises of your nations, and sticking with the example; You don't see a massive fleet of warships, following the U.S.S. Enterprise when it boldly goes where no one has gone before!

Of course while I won't stop anyone from sending a small flotilla on exploratory missions (it's the player's choice) - I will quote my good buddies the Spathi; "Peaceful missions through the Cosmos rarely require weapons large enough to punch holes through a small moon." So that in mind, I do wonder how native civilizations will feel, when an alien armada of warships comes into their territory and starts spouting words about "peace" and "exploration", all the while pointing a bazillion different guns at them? ;)

(+10 Laréopoints for whomever gets that reference, without Googling it)

Got the history done(hope it's good enough) and got the basics of the culture down. I think I may need help with that though.

soulpelt said:
Got the history done(hope it's good enough) and got the basics of the culture down. I think I may need help with that though.
Ohh if you can't really get to it, as long the history is good, just create something a bit ambiguous or generic, you can easily play out your race with out constraints and then latter on build up from such.

Percy said:
People don't talk here very often, do they??
Not really! :(

Maybe I should ask the band in the first post to play something else... Or maybe people don't like the, "Milky Way Space Slug Juice" -special! :eek:

[QUOTE="Laréo Vi Finlandia]Not really! :(
Maybe I should ask the band in the first post to play something else... Or maybe people don't like the, "Milky Way Space Slug Juice" -special! :eek:

[/QUOTE]
Damn I haz to reply to that. If not tonite, mebbe tomorrowz!

Also, aye a band would do wonders in here :P .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back