[Astrum: Heavens] The Galactic Cantina

So we got Myl's Elves, HDL's Puppeteers & Geth, Wolf's Wolves, and my own breed of Space Cats and Shellfish..... Now we got the Lizards. What other alien TV troupe we missing?

highdarklord said:
Green humans?
Arilou_Lalee'lay.gif

Oh Gloirious Cantine of Galactic levels, I breath into you a new life like none before!

LIVE! LIVE I SAY! LIVE I COMMAND YE!

highdarklord said:
Oh Gloirious Cantine of Galactic levels, I breath into you a new life like none before!
LIVE! LIVE I SAY! LIVE I COMMAND YE!
Command, you say?

/locks thread

Heh... heh.. heh.. :cool:

Myllinnia said:
Wow... I delay too much and forget that I haven't done things. I'm a sad person. ><
'Tis fine, now fun times can ensue.

After all, everything's better, down where it's wetter, under the sea.. eh... hueh.... hueh.....

Bwhahahaha, do you see what he did there?

He put you under the sea. So it's wetter there than in space. It's funny because its true!!!

highdarklord said:
Bwhahahaha, do you see what he did there?
He put you under the sea. So it's wetter there than in space. It's funny because its true!!!

. :D
Well, you were partially right anyway. Though the true pun, is quite lost on you.

highdarklord said:
LIES! I UNDERSTOOD ONLY THE TRUE PUN AND THE TRUE PUN ALONE!
I'm afraid expulsion is the only answer. It's the opinion of the entire staff that you didn't understand the pun- pun- pun..

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I warned you, HDL- I WARNED YOU!

I SWORE THAT YOU WOULD BOW DOWN BEFORE ME!!!

Hahahah... Muahahahah..

[media]

[/media]

highdarklord said:
I'm not bowing down... I'm just screaming no... I haven't bowed to you yet!!!
Defeat... bowing.. tomato, tom-ato, really.

Point is; I MADE YOU SCREAM NOOOOOOO SO I WIN. HUAH :cool:

Belial said:
If i bow do i get cool stuff
No. My death star. u no can have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back