Assassin's creed

Sooo... are there any plans on how to proceed? I'm fine with the Templar's situation but considering how many assassins there are, I'm a bit surprised that nothing is really going on.

I am sorry too because i had to finish what seemed to be an abundant 2 essay's on 2 books and both had to be TIQA.

@RoyalPhoenix32

I've got to be honest: The conversations don't seem to go anywhere and I don't really know what to write anymore. All that comes to mind are some simple one-liners. I can try to think of something to write but I'd suggest fast forwarding to the point where the piece of Eden actually arrives. It's just a suggestion, though. If you have something else in mind then go for it.

Well, how are we going to do it? Considering the amount of wounded characters as well as the lack of Templar, I'd say we should let some in-game time pass by so that the characters of @Peaceswore, @ChristinaXIV and @Morbuskid can regenerate and participate again. That would require that my character travels back to his home. We could say that the piece of Eden simply needs a bit more time to arrive, giving everyone some time to prepare their characters.

If you want, I can write a post that summarizes all that.

Continuing from that point, you can decide what happens with the piece of Eden. For example, the assassins and Templar try to get it first or the artifact already arrived at Karliah's mansion and the assassins try to retrieve it.

Yeah I agree on that and the piece of Eden is hidden somewhere as the team had run in with assassins and they hid it where only Templar could get it.

Hey @Taro! It's good to see that more people are joining this RP.

Since you are apparently new here, here's a word of advice: Keep in mind that these forums are PG-13. Playing a courtesan should be fine as long as you don't make your posts too detailed when describing her profession. Now that that's out of the way (and should your character hopefully get accepted), have fun!

To everyone else: I'm really sorry for taking so much time to write my post. I've been really busy but I should be able to finish it today or tomorrow.

And i apologize it is just that my sleeping schedule has gotten messy and i should have a post in today

@Taro

Alright then. I already thought that you would know, considering the quality of your post, but I wanted to make sure.

@Morbuskid

Honest question: What would you write about? As far as I know, every character is waiting somewhere. In your case, I think you wrote something about him being in a hotel.

Encreedem said:
@Taro
Alright then. I already thought that you would know, considering the quality of your post, but I wanted to make sure.

@Morbuskid

Honest question: What would you write about? As far as I know, every character is waiting somewhere. In your case, I think you wrote something about him being in a hotel.
Going to a hotel.

His hotel.

Peaceswore said:
I would post buuuuuuuut Erik is still in the hospital thanks to a certain someone *couch* @Morbuskid *cough* Nasty bug I got there.
Yeah sucks to be you xD

I have roleplayed before but never on this website so how does it really work? Or where would it be safe to post (with who)?

The in character rp is where you naturally rp with the group but first read before jumping right in, a lot has happened before you have arrived.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back