• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Assassin's creed

What age would you like this to be set in?

• Itallian rennosance

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carribiean sea, 1715

• Colonial america

• Victorian era

• Modern day

• Total voters

RoyalPhoenix32

The Royal Phoenix
We all know the story of Assassins and Templar. One fights for the good of the world in the shadows to serve the light while the other wishes to make everything peaceful through the use of sage DNA to get a hold of precursor tech.

Doing an interest check for those how know or would like to rp an assassin or templar.

What age of the DNA would they be in?

Really itching to do a pirate Rp at the moment... but I'm fine with anything really :)

o_O, didn't think this would hit off well but anything can go...I'm setting up a poll to see what time period people would like...if a tie occurs, Victorian era it will be

That sounds just fine! And what made you think it wouldn't have hit off?

Well... I mean, they're not that far apart... like, create a middle point between the two?

They are vastly different in tech and means of transportation. Victorian times, you have stagecoaches and the first locomotives. Caribbean times, you have ships that ran on the power of wind and horses.

That sounds like one that goes along land and the other still goes on water xD

It's whatever though, I'll still join, no matter what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back