• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Assassin's creed

What age would you like this to be set in?

• Itallian rennosance

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carribiean sea, 1715

• Colonial america

• Victorian era

• Modern day

• Total voters
We're 3 for 3 on Victorian Era and Pirate...

Alright, I'm going to sound fairly cheesy with this but remember the tenants of the brotherhood. If you don't remember, recommend seeing what it is online.

Damn...Someone has to be a tiebreaker for this if no one has voted

Or... beaten/stabbed... Assassin's Creed I...

Unless of course, you like to play a rogue and wanna die quickly ^_^

I'ma be a rogue~ perhaps even an antagonist at that, Ex-Assassin.

My rogues are always the good guy or being chase for a reason... is there a possibility that an assassin framed my charecter and the brotherhood is now chasing her??

~♤~

Three Tenants of the Creed.

Stay your blade from the flesh of an innocent

Hide in plain sight

Never compromise the Brotherhood

The great ironies of the Assassins.

• The Assassins seek to promote peace, but commit murder.

• The Assassins seek to open the minds of men, but require obedience to rules.

• The Assassins seek to reveal the danger of blind faith, yet practice it themselves.

Thought I'd post these so people don't have to go look
    xD

Pretty much the stabbing, and beating were illusions. But, punishment is death, atonement and lose of rank seems so.

I'm definitely interested. Would I need any experience from the games (so far I've only played AC II and Brotherhood) or is it enough to know the tenants and focus on the roleplay? (I really don't know how well I'd do :/ )

As for the assassins vs. templars... Both sound good. I'd just go with the minority to even things out.

I don't think you'd actually need experience from any of the recent games, just know the rules of the creed and know the Victorian Era, which seems to be in the lead as far as votes go.

Encreedem said:
I'm definitely interested. Would I need any experience from the games (so far I've only played AC II and Brotherhood) or is it enough to know the tenants and focus on the roleplay? (I really don't know how well I'd do :/ )
As for the assassins vs. templars... Both sound good. I'd just go with the minority to even things out.

I would agree ^. They haven't released victory yet so we don't know what is going to happen. We just have to play by ear for now.

Ah, that's good to hear... read, whatever. In that case you can count me in. Time to jump into the big pool of knowledge called Internet to refresh my knowledge of the Victorian era. Wheee~

Lol xD hey you guys never answered my question on my charecter getting framed... and becoming a rogue

~♤~

@Evergreen98, I did. Either you turn on being a Templar or an assassin. Your character might be framed for something but being rogue is abandoning all that you know of that place and joining the other side.

I'm sorry. I can try to bend the rules a bit to allow a bit of framing but either your character has to atone for what he was framed for or come forward with evidence for what he was framed for to eradicate the punishment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back