• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ╔════════════╗ As it all fell ╚════════════╝ [Apocalypse Au Bokuaka rp!!]

He look at him and turned his head. ‘You alright Kaashi?. you looked stressed out.’

‘Hm okay!’ He smile and followed beside him. he close his eyes as he felt a cool breeze hit him.

He glance at them and shook it off,he look around as he looked aroujd for what made the sound.

‘Oh ok! be careful Kaashi!’ He smile as he waved to him then kept looking around,keeping his knife close to him as he heard a few zombies go by.

He flinch after he heard a scream from someone. ‘Another one gone..’ He shivered as he kept on walking.

Bokuto kept looking around then he spotted a horse. he smile as he saw that none of the zombies found it yet. he walk towards it and petted it. ‘Wow.. ur pretty..’

Bokuto petted the horse again. soon looking around for anything. he see a rope and grabbed it,softly tying it around the horse then walked back to the place Akaashi said to stay at.

After he got to the spot,he look at the horse. The horse snorted slightly as it looked back at him.

He smile and looked at him,soon laughing. ‘Pft,that’s good! i found this girl at that abandoned farm down the road.’ The horse turned its head as it leaned close to Akaashi and sniffed him.

Bokuto laughed slightly and scratched his neck,smiling nervously. ‘Uh.. Yea.’

He smile. ‘Yea she is.. and okay!’ He nod and began to walk the way back to the tree house,the horse following behind him.

Bokuto glanced at him and sighed. The horse looked at him and slowly dipped its head to his arm and bit his arm softly.

Bokuto looked at him then looked around. ‘We can go sit by that creek if you want..’ He begin to slightly worry over his friend.

He look at him,following beside him. ‘Kaashi- let’s rest here.. you look you’re about to past out..’ He frown slightly

‘But Kaashi,you need to rest. it can do you some good..’ He look back at him,his frown turning more into a frown.

‘Hm. okay.. well if you need to rest,feel free too’ He nod as he walked behind him

Bokuto frowned as he started to follow beside him,looking at the ground.

[Ur all good! take all the time you need,don’t worry about not responding. take ur time and don’t stress over it.]

Bokuto lifted his head and smiled. ‘I’m not that upset,i’m just worried..’

Bokuto sighed as he petted the horse. ‘I’m just worried where we are gonna put Ari since there’s not safe places around the tree house..’

‘That could work.. maybe a shed could work better since it be bigger and she can move around a lot more..’

He smile as he nodded. ‘Good idea Kaashi.’ He sigh as he let Ari drink soem water then kept following behind Akaashi.

Bokuto looked at him and putted a hand on his shoulder. ‘What’s wrong Akaashi?.. you can tell me if your comfortable with it.’

Users who are viewing this thread

Back