• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ╔════════════╗ As it all fell ╚════════════╝ [Apocalypse Au Bokuaka rp!!]

‘Wow! You talked to Kenma? i tried to always talk to Kenma sometimes but he was always too busy playing video games’ He laugh slightly.

He laugh again and smiled brightly. ‘I wish he was tho. he sounds and looks cool. and hm,maybe you heard it from Ken or Kuro?’

He blink as he looked at him for a few seconds. ‘I wonder why.. i know i always like to talk to people when i first meet them but,i never usually my normal self around them..’ He think to himself,trying to think of something on why he’s acting like himself around someone he met just the other day.

‘I know.. but I’m always scared i would annoy them or accidentally hurt there feelings from saying something.’ He smile slightly as he sighed.

Bokuto smiled slightly and looked at the the wall. ‘Thanks Kaashi.. you know.. i trust you more then i did with anyone else in my last group..’

Bokuto laughed slightly and smiled then sat up. ‘Of course,ur very much welcome.’ He nod his head as he looked at him

He tilt his head as he saw him turn his head away then froze up. he then giggled and smiled. ‘Is Kaashi flustered over something?’

‘Pft yeah right’ He snicker as he lied his head on his knees. ‘Ur face says otherwise’ He look at him then lifted his hair,moving a piece of hair from his face. ‘You have hair covering ur face.’

Bokuto laughed then sat back against the wall and sighed,looking out the window.

Bokuto looked at him and shook his head. ‘Nope! Everything is alright!’

Bokuto nodded then went back to looking out the window,soon looking at him. ‘I’m probably gonna go explore and see if i can find anything,wanna come with me?’

The frosted tip smiled as he waked over to him and hugged him. ‘Yay! okay! lets go then!’ He grab his knife and walked down the ladder

Bokuto looked up and smiled. ‘I know a weapon store that’s abandoned,maybe we can find you a weapon there?’

Bokuto smiled and walked around. ‘Hm,is there any weapons you would prefer? like a gun or knife’

He frown slightly and nodded. ‘Yea.. but are your arms okay tho?..’ He look at him and slightly slowed down to follow his walking speed. ‘I know a few gun types but i don’t know if there are any bullets left for them..’

‘Hm ok.. just try to keep them clean so they don’t get infected’ He smile then nodded. ‘Oh ok,i can help you look for some too’

‘But i wanna help,in case zombies come,you won’t be able to defend yourself if you have no ammo and just a empty gun’

He turn his head and smiled slightly. ‘I am?,how were the other people you knew like?’

‘Oh,i’m sorry about that Kaashi. you won’t have to deal with that anymore with me!’ He smile. ‘I know i’m loud and all that,but i would never talk bad about someone else.’

Bokuto smiled brightly and looked ahead of him. ‘You’re a great person too Kaashi’

Bokuto turned his head. he was slightly confused then followed after him. he turn his head more after the dark haired putted his hand on his wrist. ‘Hm?..’

Bokuto laughed slightly and smiled. ‘And why would i let myself get killed? i rather fall in a lake of water and drown then get killed from those things. but i promise i won’t die,i know how to care for myself.’ He smile more as he looked at him.

‘Well you will never lose me!’ He look around then stopped for a second after he heard something. ‘You hear that?.’

He look around then whispered quietly. ‘I thought i heard a horse or something.. maybe just my imagination.’

He smile and nodded. ‘Yea,it also be easiee to carry stuff like a backpack and not get tired or having to drop it if a zombie came.’

Users who are viewing this thread

Back