Arcanix Darsonnia's Notepad (OOCness) [Fire and Water]

You're not a bad person TherealBrickwall, you're just anxious to get this started :mrgreen:

Anyway, as a heads up, I'll have a very spotty Internet connection for the next two weeks. I have to move back to Israel, so it's gonna be a bit rough the next two weeks, and then it should sort out.

we can start off, as I wouldn't want Sherwood's character to have to wait because of me.

I'll just not post as much as I'd like. :mrgreen:

we will forgive you for now. if it happens again, we will hunt you down and stuff angry kittens into your pants

OK, I believe that I'm close enough to done with the Prologue that I'll get everyone else's startups going. Most likely, later tonight.

As a completely intangible being, should I really be trying to do anything other than observe? I'm really not sure where you're trying to go with this. Obviously there's SOMETHING you want me to do, but I'm completely stumped.

Just play along. Reason I'm not giving you any rolls is because you already made the only one that matters given what's happening. I'll give you a hint as to what's happening: The title of the thread. :P There's a reason everything's being rather vague for the moment.

Wow, that seems like it's the First Age incarnation of my character.

Respelendant Edge doesn't have any control room in a tower, unless the ST wants to give me one :mrgreen:

SRC, be careful what you wish for. You might just get it!

And so the prologue begins to close, and we begin the first chapter proper. Pretty much, for SRC and Sherwood: Think the music from Kokiri Forest from Ocarina of Time. :P I'll likely lock the Prologue thread after TheRealBrickWall gets in a few final words/actions, then give him and Esbilion their Chapter.

Additionally: I plan on attempting to synchronize everyone to the in-game 'clock', so get used to time updates. :P

Starting up thread in a second or so.

Additionally: Why is it that every Dawn caste I've played with has not been a morning person? :P

And the Nights are? :P

Working pretty well so far. Additionally, TheRealBrickWall: could you please pick some other color for The Priestess's speech? It hurts my eyes. >_<

Just having a good time doing some role-playing. 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back