Arcane High School (school of elementals) [Inactive]

"What? I was reading!" Claire said with a cold look. She tought to herself. 'I am sure not going to make friends there.' "Anyways, I'm leaving," she said while getting out of the garden. She looked very hostile. She was always like that.

(I have to go. I'll be back in approximatively five hours.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Brandon then noticed he had been talking to the wrong girl. 'Today's not a good day' he thought. " Sorry!" he yelled as she was walking away " I thought you was someone else!". 
Brandon left for lunch trying to forget about the embarrassing things that have happened.

Xavier entered the cafeteria. Lunch had just started so the line to get the food was very short, a sigh of relief escaped Xavier when he saw this. Xavier lined up and waited for his turn.

Brandon got in line and saw the person that was staring at him when he was woken up. ' there's no evidence that he woke me up, but I have a feeling that he did' Brandon thought about it for a while until he received his food from one of the cafeteria ladies. Brandon finds an empty table and eats his food in silence. 
Brandon finishes his food and leaves for his room not knowing what else to do.

Xavier sat the table behind Brandon. He felt the need to tell him it was him who had thrown the rock. Without facing Brandon he said. "So today apparently Sleeping Beauty visited the school today. I didn't want to use a kiss so I used a small rock, it worked surprisingly well." He says this while Brandon was walking away.

Olivia grabbed herself a lunch and headed towards the beautiful garden she had passed on the way. When she walked in she noticed scorch marks on a few of the trees and the ground. "W-what happened here?" she wondered as she watch all the green grow back rapidly. After a minute of standing her feet began to hurt so she went to a small corner in the back that was surrounded by trees, and ate there.

While Brandon was walking to his room he heard someone say something about sleeping beauty and a rock. He thinks that it must be about him sleeping and being woken up. He keeps walking, but says "Thanks prince charming, I might have been late for lunch".

Xavier stands up and does a playful bow. "Anything for my princess." After that he sits back down and keeps eating his lunch.

Claire just filled up her water bottles. 'Lunch, what is lunch?' She tought to herself. She looked up at the schedule. 'This idiot will not have the time to talk to me again.' she tought again before leaving to go to class.

(Well not much happened that's good..)

Daniel had gotten his food now and headed back to the gardens once more. He was enjoying the emptiness of the gardens or at least he thought it was empty as he took a seat on a tree branch. He sat there with his food in aluminum and began to slowly unwrap it.

Sent from my RM-893_nam_tmous_201 using Tapatalk

As Claire was in class early, she waited for the class door to open. She sitted near the door and she started moving her fingers like if she was playing piano. She smiled.

~Pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows.~

Brandon got up from his bed and walked to class. He walked the halls looking for his classroom. He saw the girl he talked to before sitting by the door. She seemed to be practicing motions with her fingers. "Hey, what class is this?" he asked.

"I don't remember already," she said. "What class are you supposed to go to?" she asked, still practicing piano movements.

Waking up she yawned loudly "oh wow....I really needed the sleep." She gave a sleepy chuckle. Looking at the clock slightly she notice it was 8:16. She smiled closing her eyes. Opening them quickly she jumped up taking hold of the clock "oh geez! I'm late!" She ran out, slipping on the floor, falling face flat. Jumping back up she ran to her closet, dressing as quickly as possible, brushing her teeth and fixing her hair. Grabbing her bag she ran out the door. Running through the campus she made a sharp turn, running through the door of the school. Her hair flew everywhere as she ran, reaching her chemistry class, she ran through the door, through her hands up she shot a huge smile "YES made it with two minutes to spare!" Realizing she said it louder then ment to she apologized to Mr. Gard. Walking over to one of the two seater open desks.

When she had finished eating, Olivia went to her apartment. When she woke up the next morning, the sun had barely risen. She got ready for the day and even sat in the garden, waiting for her next class to start. She had gotten her schedule changed because of some mix up with her old one. So there she sat waiting for her class, and since no one had arrived yet she decided to hum the chorus of "The Monster" to herself.

as she listened to Mr. Gard, it became aware to her that this class was not talking about anything to do with fire. Pulling out a note book, she began to draw. 45 min later~ the bell rang, jumping up, she grabbed her bag, walking out of the classroom in the hall. Going to her locker she began to take out her books and putting them inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back