• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
“Because we can get those things. Clothes is easy. James loves getting you clothes for holidays, so I’m sure he already has a stash for you. School supplies can be replaced. I’ll pay for them if you’re worried about the Potters.”

"I can't ask you to do that, Remus. My family has money, I have...some money, I just...I dunno I feel bad. This is nothing new with my parents and I coped then so I will be okay." Even as Sirius spoke it sounded more like he was trying to convince himself, "Plus all of my fun stuff is at the house, my record player.."

Remus hummed. “Well, it sounds like our first prank of the year is Operation Steal all of Padfoot’s Stuff. It’ll be just like when we snuck into the Slytherin dorms to dye everyone’s hair pink.”

"Not one of you is going in that house," Sirius said with fear in his voice. not wanting his friends to get hurt like he was

“Sirius, I am a werewolf. I’m strong and faster than all of them. James is James. He can also turn into a deer and skewer them.”

"I don't care. My parents are dangerous and the closer you get to them and that house, the more in danger you are. Literally just being my friends makes them hate you and I refuse to watch you get hurt"

“We can go in the middle of the night when they’re asleep. We’ll magic their door shut, get all of their things, and go.”

"Remus..." Sirius looked up at the other boy with pure terror in his eyes at the idea of his friends being anywhere near his parents

Remus froze. “Sorry. I just want to help. The same fear you have of me going near your parents is the one I have of you going back home.”

He sighed softly and sat up, opening his arms for Remus as he spoke softly, "com'ere"

Remus hugged him. “I have to protect you. I can’t let you go back. It’s not safe. They could kill you.”

"Oh, Moony," he spoke softly as he held Remus close, "I'm sorry you are scared." He gently rubbed his fingers up and down the boy's neck at the edge of his hair

Remus shivered at the sensation. “So let me help, please. I know you’re scared too. I can smell it on you and it I hate it. I want to take that fear away.”

"Moony, I've been scared of my parents since I was two years old, I'm used to it by now. I don't care about them. But I do care about you....so,..what would help make you feel better"

Sirius sighed softly and nodded, “Okay, I’ll stay here with the Potters but we make a plan to try and get my stuff back that I approve of. I know my parents and I’m not having anyone get hurt”

He nodded, “including me, I promise. We will come up with the safest plan possible so everyone will be safe.” Sirius was terrified of going back to the house but he’d do anything for Remus “and if we can’t get things safely we just leave it and replace it. It’s just stuff it’s not worth getting hurt over, okay”

Sirius sighed and nodded. He still wasn’t the happiest with this plan but it would make Remus happy and that was enough for him. He brought his fingers a little higher to play with the ends of Remus’ hair. He couldn’t help but notice how pretty the other boy was like this

Remus smiled. “I’m happy we can help you. You deserve to be cared for.”

Sirius smiled softly. “You are so sweet. He gently pulled him closer and rested his head on top of Remus’ fighting the urge to kiss his head

He smiled softly and held him, "So shy all the time" he playfully chided

Users who are viewing this thread

Back