• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Another superhero rp occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I adjusted my character to the plot and it was approved by the GM. This is in the past so I'm not too sure why you're bringing it up. If there's an issue you should address me in a PM and not the OOC. Thank you.
I don't have an issue. I genuinely don't care if your character eats people or not seeing as how I attempted to give a solution for it. I brought it up, because I just read it and there was no indication that I could see that it had been settled and as I said before was trying to give a solution for it since it seemed that you really wanted your character to be able to eat people for whatever reason and saw no reason to PM about it since. A. Wasn't trying to fight and B. Everyone already knew about it, but if it's settled then, whatever, nevermind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I'm actually going to get caught up on all my RPs today (what a concept).

Anyone mind if Hope bothers them? (Plot twist: it doesn't mind if you do, he'll still bother you anyway XD)

Hello, I'm actually going to get caught up on all my RPs today (what a concept).

Anyone mind if Hope bothers them? (Plot twist: it doesn't mind if you do, he'll still bother you anyway XD)
Niko is up for being poked at

Love a good poke

It'll either be him or someone else who becomes Hope's next target for harassment.

You guys are fucking insane, you know being awake and trapped in a in box with sleeping salts is like getting pepper sprayed, I even added that in my post and you guys still want to be awake for that. Goodness you all are crazy.
Like dang thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm I know you are crazy but Flame Demon Flame Demon too.

I told Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise this but I’ll say it again. No getting up before wake up time. You can chill in your pod but getting out is considered breaking cerfew. You can go pee but they can tell how long you are outside your pod. So no getting a head start. Seriously. I’ll make things clearer in the future but I thought I did when I implied the only reason Lisa and maree and niko were up was because they had an earlier wake time. But I’ll be even more clear forgive me.

thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm

I thought it was just a student council/Niko thing so I had Portia wake up early and not Matteo. Geez in my exhausted state I glazed over that whole fact that it was like pepper spray otherwise Matteo would have goddamn screamed or something dramatic lol I was thinking more like a spray of ocean water.

I thought it was just a student council/Niko thing so I had Portia wake up early and not Matteo. Geez in my exhausted state I glazed over that whole fact that it was like pepper spray otherwise Matteo would have goddamn screamed or something dramatic lol I was thinking more like a spray of ocean water.
Lol no it’s normal sleeping salts. So when you are sleep or passed out it’s just like a jolt, but when you are awake omg it’s like getting piss in your nose

And no it’s for dorm chiefs, Lisa was up because she’s the hall monitor

Angel's a light sleeper and super excited, so she's up the moment she can.

Also, aren't we all crazy here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back