• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Another superhero rp occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
you do know you cant just go to morgue and take bodies right? i mean yeah you can steal them but most families aren't just going to be all, yeah go ahead and eat my grandma. does he come from a rich family? cus its one thing if his family or someone is paying for these dead bodies.
You know super hero high schools don't exist right? This is a fictitional world right and you as a GM can do whatever you want because it's a work of fiction. After allowing characters to be accepted into your RP it is a part of your duty to adjust the world to your characters is it not? Desmond can eat fake flesh I suppose, it doesn't matter.

I am in to much of a bad mood to respond to that and not be a complete bitch but i'll try anyway. Like I said I WANT his character in it, but i'm not gonna show favoritism when others have expressed that it doesn't make since to them. As a gm i'm not going to ignore multiple people for one person. Which is why i said i'll let the group decide. It's no problem to me if you eat people or not, even one of my characters eats people, but its more of a craving then a requirement. I have already typed you in my post that im making so idk why you are preaching to me your case is with the crowd. for the moment im writing that your breakfast was an unnamed substance and if they like the idea of you eating people then i'll elaborate on that if not then thats between you and them. I've already included you in my three upcoming post You are preaching to the wrong person.

God I need a drink, first work and now I got to catch attitude online. Sorry everyone for being so bitchy yesterday and today but there are 25 people trying to do the job of 52 people and we have 265 equipment we have to fix and push out and everything is irritating me.

real flesh idc anymore ill just retype some shit, it'll be fine he can eat humans

I'm fine with him eating people just his ability doesn't seen like the type to be admitted to a school training "heros"

I just want there to be an ulterior motive or more sinister reason for him being there
Someone mentioned an experiment, maybe testing to see if devouring the flesh of the super powered will allow him to inherit their abilities or something
But then that's be changing whatever plot was planned

Don't worry i'll come up with something. But he won't eat real flesh all the time, it will be a mixture of artificial days and real days.

lol coming up with you all's food and personalized meals, I need a raise. I might have some times with mres since you guys are oddly crazy about them (i feel like you haven't had to eat them)

oh god she was awake during sleeping salts, that shit can fuck you up if you ain't asleep its liked getting piss up your nose

oh god she was awake during sleeping salts, that shit can fuck you up if you ain't asleep its liked getting piss up your nose
She was kinda awake, like in a light sleep or falling back to sleep were you're kinda aware of you're surroundings but not really

i was just saying what its like sniffing it while awake, you ever been woken up while full awake? its crazy

Inmates is a bit much, but I agree it'd make more sense if there was a hidden darker reason for him to be there, might make things interesting

Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise you can’t wake up early, it’s just like any boarding school you have to stay in bed untill allowed or it’s considered breaking curfew. That’s for everyone

Just giving everyone a heads up it’s okay, you don’t do nothing wrong.

In a better mood now, I can’t feel my hands they are so cold. Lol

image.jpg
My heads are filthy, and I still have seven hours left of working

Users who are viewing this thread

Back