• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Another superhero rp occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I already have my second posted pretty much typed up so whenever everyone post I’ll restart the cycle

Does niko have dark hair? lol it’s so pastel looking but I guess it could be considered dark....sorta idk

I was thinking of River's picture because it was one of the CS aja posted not because the characters are similar zzz

I was thinking of River's picture because it was one of the CS aja posted not because the characters are similar zzz
So were you talking to river or to niko? Cus niko is the one trying to help everyone get ready, and he is the sweat talking doe eyed one. And river is the sulking, asshole glaring at eveyone quietly

Mm sorry, I'm not getting emails for this thread and the main seemingly...

And I've been busy this week. Will try and get a post in the next few days!

Dumplingboy Dumplingboy you ok if I post tomorrow? I'm a little overloaded with things at the moment and didn't see all these posts until yesterday lmao

okay so because not everyone had posted yet i'm going to post the chow hall so that anyone characters who are done getting ready can go one down. to the chow hall (with Lisa to guide of course )

that also goes for my elites if they don't want to wait.

Guys I'm sorry I haven't posted in forever. My job has been really demanding and nobody fricken works there except for pretty much me so I've been uber busy. I won't be able to actually post until tomorrow night or Saturday. I'm so sorry for the shame and disappointment I've brought upon you -bows- pls forgive me.

Guys I'm sorry I haven't posted in forever. My job has been really demanding and nobody fricken works there except for pretty much me so I've been uber busy. I won't be able to actually post until tomorrow night or Saturday. I'm so sorry for the shame and disappointment I've brought upon you -bows- pls forgive me.
the flying spaghetti monster forgives you

Okay I know I'm a bit late but I'll try anyway first of all Triangles Triangles it is not the GM's job to mold and adjust their world around your character actually it is the other way around. You as the participant are to abide by the rules and adjust your character to the GM's setting UNLESS the GM so chooses to.

Dumplingboy Dumplingboy maybe they could feed him recently deceased unclaimed Jane or John Does, people no one would miss or recently deceased inmates with no family. Would that work out for him?

Okay I know I'm a bit late but I'll try anyway first of all Triangles Triangles it is not the GM's job to mold and adjust their world around your character actually it is the other way around. You as the participant are to abide by the rules and adjust your character to the GM's setting UNLESS the GM so chooses to.

Dumplingboy Dumplingboy maybe they could feed him recently deceased unclaimed can't or John Does, people no one would miss or recently deceased inmates with no family. Would that work put for him?
I adjusted my character to the plot and it was approved by the GM. This is in the past so I'm not too sure why you're bringing it up. If there's an issue you should address me in a PM and not the OOC. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back