• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Another Day in Paradise || Main

Characters
Here
Other
Here
@Killua
mood
butterflies
outfit
outfit
mentions
Kalila Emerson

When he complimented her she couldn't hide her cheeky smile. The way he spoke and reassured her made her overthinking ease up. Of course there would still be some because she was broken up with left and right, but with Elias she wanted to really try. She wanted it to really work.

After Elias, the gentleman that he is, made sure she was in the car they started driving off. "Yes, it's been long overdue, but I've been excited all the same! My coworker said good things come to those who wait so maybe in the end it was a good thing. I mean look at the weather, it's so nice!" She started looking around as they drove passed scenery. "I'm sure whatever we are doing I will enjoy. At the end of the day I think it's my company who I'd enjoy more" she looked over at him briefly so she didn't make him uncomfortable(or have a chance too).

Kalila wasn't expecting him to ask about her day and she had to sit back and think for a moment. "Mmm... to sum it all up, time was going by really slow and then when it was time to get ready it went so quick" she chuckled. "Today is going by really good, which is a nice change of pace for me" Kalila exclaimed while trying not to fumble with her fingers in the car ride.

"I don't mean to talk too much, I think im probably just as excited as you are" She finally admitted as they neared the destination. It was a park, she always passed by it,but never had the chance to go since she was always so busy. The grass was always cut low and maintained. The trees were always full and with life at this time of the year and the best part was that it wasn't next to a busy area. So you could really be your own little world. That's what she liked.

After they both got out the car Elias was grabbing things. She tilted her head and tried to peek,but saw a blanket and a few other things. That's when the realization hit her and she did a little jump of excitement. "Is it a picnic? We're doing a picnic, eee I'm so excited! Do you need me to carry anything other than my small bag?" She asked as he was leading them to a nice spot on the grass. She saw him shake his head and the only way she could weasle in helping was with putting down the blanket.

After everything was set up the had both sat down on the soft blanket. "This is so nice Elias, thank you...no one's ever done anything like this for me..." she told him, mustering up the courage again to place her soft lips on his cheek. As she pulled away she realized something. "Oh! I forgot I have something for you. Nothing much,but I saw it and it made me think about you" she said opening up her purse. When she pulled it out it was an R2-D2 bookmark.

I hope he doesn't think it's too much or that I'm weird? That he will just not want to continue after today,but no no...I have to thunk positively. He wouldn't do that. He is not like everyone else. I..I trust him..God, I trust him and I...

coded by natasha.

scroll

Fashionista

Kinni

mood

Enthused

outfit

Comic Con

interactions

N/A Yet but Milo

He was slick with the tongue. Something that was driving Kinni insane at the moment in the best way. She smiled as she looked at him before looking off to the rest of the crowd. She couldn't look at him at the moment - her poker face wasn't holding up and she refused to let a man know that she had her shook.

So with a slow breath, she regained her composure and her turned to him when he continued to speak,"Yeah, I'll let you know when I'm done. I don't have long left. I'll announce it and then i'll come looking for my nightwing. As long as you haven't run off with a starfire."

She smiled as he left and went back to putting her people face on. It went pretty well as she wrapped up, announced the winner of her raffle, and then moved to the nearest bathroom to touch up her makeup and reached to pull her phoen from her purse tucking a curl behind her ear and she waited for him to answer,"Hey cutie, where are you? I'm done and kind of am ready to go."

She took a moment to take it in everything around her. She had been going to cons for a while now, sometimes teased by her siblings or guys she was dating at the time, but she didn't care. She was a nerd at heart and no matter how much she did cheerleading or volleyball, or how big of a fashion designer she became, nothing would ever change that.

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

CORI CARTER
Cori had never been so stressed about treating a patient than she ever had before. Not only was this one a cop, And there was already pressure against the whole hospital staff to keep him alive, but this particular patient was a MacCormack. Which meant he was a relative to someone sheβ€˜d lost contact with a long time ago. At first, she’d been nervous to see him but as the hospital began to calm and his family had gone home for a rest she was left alone with Mac.

At first the girl had tried to pass off her shift to one of the other nurses, or switch patients, but no one had agreed to because treating a cop who may potentially die is one of the most nerve wracking things. But also, Cori was skilled. No one else had the confidence to be Paddy’s nurse besides her. So, periodically, she checked in on him. Took his blood, administered meds, checked vitals. The whole works, until she went to go in at the early hours of the morning to find Mac sitting in one of the arm chairs.

Immediately Cori’s nerves spiked as she slowly slid open the door and gave a small smile, β€œhi Mac.” She said, her tone quiet as to not scare him while she went to work on Paddy, again taking more blood and administering his meds. β€œHe’s doing okay by the way. Not out of the woods yet but the panic should… settle a little bit.” She assured, would Mac even remember her? After all, they were only children the last time they saw each other. Theyβ€˜d both grown, they were different people now.

Mentions: Mac (and kinda paddy I guess) - AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami
Outfit: scrubs obvi (But hers are a pale purple)
coded by kaninchen

/* ------ left side ------ */

/* ------ left side info ------ */

mood happy

outfit: outfit

fun fact: He is a little weirded out by clowns

tag: AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami

Milo Brooks

/* ------ right side ------ */

Milo was having a fun time, but he couldn't help, but he excited. He felt his phone buzz in his pocket and that's when he headed straight for the bathroom to take off his costume and freshen up a little. He sent her a text saying to meet him at the front. There was something he had to ask her anyway. Being a musician has its ups, but paparazzi was its down. He had gotten used to it. It was a part of his life, his routine. However, if she didn't want to be in that limelight he wouldn't force her. Not even if the little voice in the back of his head was saying 'if that happened then everyone would know that she's not available.. that I'm not..available'. He had to make sure he didn't get too giddy before he saw her walking up to him.

"There she is, did you miss me?" He asked teasingly, while smoothing her hair just a bit. "Alright, so I don't know if you drove, but we can figure that out later. If you have work early or something let me know, otherwise I'll keep you for as long as I can" he grinned before placing his hand between her shoulders, sliding up to the back of her neck as they walked to his car. He was a gentleman so of course he opened it for her and for in on the driver's side after.

He knew that she deserved the best, but he also knew that girl from before. The girl who talked with him for hours and hours into the night. Did you want to be intimate with her? Yes, very much, but not in the ways that a lot of other people would think. He hoped that after today, she would be able to see that. There was a boardwalk not too far from where there were with great lighting atmosphere, food and drinks. At the end of the day if she said she wanted to do something else. He would do it in an he wanted. He wanted to be deserving of her.

As he was driving, he put his right hand on her thigh, teasingly moving his dumb from side to side. " Before we get there, I did want to ask you if you're okay with possible paparazzi? If you're not then I will figure it out, but I didn't want you to be uncomfortable. I personally, don't mind if other people see me with a gorgeous woman, but tell me what you think about it"

/* ------ credit -- do not remove ------ */

Β© weldherwings.

mood :
TARGET RUN TIME

outfit :
mentions :
fleur

interactions :
paisley travelbypages travelbypages
griffith
;; Evelyn
Evelyn was used to being alone. She liked it, appreciating peace and quiet. So, harboring the fugitive Fleur Armani in her apartment was an unexpected turn of events. Not necessarily an unwelcome one though, Evie liked the girl and knew that she was in a tough spot with her parents at the moment. Evie was more than happy to help out, as much as the clutter of designer shoes and purses was an annoyance.

One of the major drawbacks to sharing her apartment was that food was disappearing faster than ever. When she opened the fridge to find nothing to make a substantial lunch, she decided she needed to make a quick Target run. She headed out, stopping by a drive thru on the way to the store since she was starving. Upon arriving at the Target, she grabbed a cart and went straight for the food, hoping to not get too sidetracked. Making it to the grocery aisle, she was able to grab what she needed, making sure to get more food than she usually did when shopping to account for Fleur's presence. She then went to pick up some laundry detergent before heading over to the checkout.

And surprise, surprise, Evie got distracted. First, when passing the technology department, a new smartwatch caught her eye and she stopped to check it out. It was a very stupid device and she found herself messing with it and critiquing its design for a few minutes. Then as she got back on track, some lipstick in the makeup aisle was calling her name so she went down there and ended up buying a couple things. She slowly but surely worked her way to the checkouts. Making her was past the clothing departments as she felt a cart bump into her leg.

"Shit," she muttered, looking down at her leg, then at the cart that had bumped into it. She paused when she heard a woman speak and apologize. Evie looked at the woman and laughed lightly. "Oh, it's fine. Happens to the best of us." She glanced down the aisle the woman was in. Boys clothes. She pointed at a tacky looking Sonic the Hedgehog t-shirt, not being able to resist making a quick joke. "I think that one would really suit you. You know, if you're going for that annoying teenage boy who won't shut the fuck up look."
coded by reveriee.

mood :
a lil nervous, but also excited

outfit :
mentions :
n/a

interactions :
Tim AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami
talcott
;; Tilly
Tilly awoke on the couch of the apartment she shared with her brother, a blanket thrown over her. The night before, Luther was having trouble sleeping, so Tilly had agreed to come out and watch a movie with him until he fell asleep. She must've been the one to drift off though. Getting up, the first thing she did was quickly peek into Luther's room to check on him, finding him sound asleep in his bed.

She then wandered over to the kitchen to make some breakfast. After making some toast for herself, she scrolled through her phone, looking at some notes she'd made for con. Tilly wasn't expecting to be in the spotlight much, she was just part of the crew and people were mostly interested in actors, but she was still so nervous. Being in front of people wasn't really her thing, but she agreed to the panel when asked to do it. This was her first time being the production designer for anything, up until this show she'd been an assistant for everything she'd done. She didn't want to mess it up.

After finishing her breakfast the went to get ready. She realized that with it being comic con and all that she should probably wear something related to some sort of media in order to fit in with the crowds. But, she didn't really have anything like that. She didn't particularly enjoy most franchises people would be paying tribute to anyways. Tilly was sure if she gave them a proper chance she'd be fine with them, but mostly she viewed them as the things she'd use to distract her little brother during turbulent times in their childhood household. This strategy of hers caused popular pieces of media such as Star Wars, Marvel, Harry Potter, etcetera, to become tainted with her memories of the past.

With a lack of comic con related clothing, she threw on some normal clothes, hoping that they would do. Tilly put some extra effort into her appearance today, the idea of being in front of a crowd, all those eyes on her, made her want to at least look her best. Once she was ready she headed out, making it to the convention center early. A few others had similar ideas, those on earlier panels and con staff, but Tilly's nerves had caused her to be much earlier than the others on the Harbor panel. She checked in, but was told she wouldn't be needed until later. She wandered the con for a little bit, but found herself not really enjoying it, especially as crowds came rolling in. So, she headed back to the green room.

Having plenty of time to spare, Tilly got to relax a bit in the peaceful green room. There were a handful of people rolling in and out, but other than that there wasn't much to bother her. Eventually, people started gathering for the Harbor panel and it was time to go up. As the panel started, Tilly's nerves rose, but no attention was on her for a bit so she had a chance to calm herself down. To her surprise, there was a bit of interest in her job and the set, so she did get a few questions. She answered with enthusiasm and shocked herself by being articulate despite how worried she was at first.

When the panel was over, she stuck around the front of the stage as many others did, saying polite hellos to those in the crowd. She made chatter with the attendees, but was really keeping an eye out for Tim, who said he'd come to watch the panel. Once she spotted him walking up to her, she couldn't help but smile.

"Oh, thank you. It was actually more fun than I thought it would be," she laughed softly. Taking a quick glance at the crowd around them, she gestured her head towards a door she knew led to a green room. It wasn't like her and Tim had spent a ton of time together, but she at least knew him well enough to know that this wasn't exactly either of their ideal environments. "Want to hang out somewhere quieter for a bit?" She asked, beginning to walk.
coded by reveriee.

scroll

The Dead One

Lăcră

mood

Overwhelmed

outfit

Oli's Van

interactions

Oli, Stassi

Lăcră stared at the woman.

Finally she could completely understand what someone was saying. Rather than have to struggle through the conversation, Lăcră listened intently and nodded along as the woman explained the ramblings to her, making it clear despite how... wild the thoughts seemed to be.

"Ahh." She breathed, her gaze flicking back over to Oliver, "I see. Is the ghosts again. Yes." Lăcră nodded slowly. She was concerned for Oliver and how focused that he was on the ghosts issue. She didn't understand his thought process but she was grateful that it was at least taking up his time. It was certainly more productive and safe for him to be hyper focusing on that rather than running around selling illegal substances and getting hit by cars.

Yet it was still worrisome. She felt as though he was reading far too deeply into the whole thing rather than simply enjoying it for its face value. Half of the fun of ghosts, at least in Lăcrăs opinion, was the mystery behind them. Whether they existed or not, what they were, that was all part of the excitement. That was her opinion, though. Lăcră wasn't about to ruin his fun. Not for something so small and harmless at least.

"Write a paper or ehh... essay about it? Hm?" Lăcră tilted her head slightly as she spoke, "Then send to person who knows? Ghost expert maybe, yes?"

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

scroll

The Assistant

Bells

mood

Worried, terrified

outfit

Home

interactions

Mick, Paddy (mentioned) Mick

Isabella couldn't focus.

Her thoughts were muddled and her heart was racing so badly she was certain it was going to beat out of her chest. As she followed Mick out of her apartment she felt almost as if she were floating, as if it were a bad dream and she was going to wake up at any time curled into Paddys side.

Yet it wasn't and as she slipped into the passenger seat of Micks truck the reality of the situation came crashing down on her. Tears filled her eyes as she buckled her seatbelt and settled her bag onto her lap. "Please get us there quickly." She whispered, unsure if her voice even carried. She could feel herself shaking now that she was sitting in the truck.

All she wanted was to be there. To see him. To hold him. She wanted to tell him how she felt, that she didn't want to live in a world where he didn't exist. The very thought of it made her stomach flip and for a moment she felt as though she was going to get sick. Isabella debated asking Mick to pull over but the need to get to him was stronger. She could fight it. Nausea was nothing in comparison to being there for Paddy. Even if it meant being there for the end.

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Logan Josiah Reed

mentions:
Rue
tags:
@travelbypages

mood:
nervous
outfit:

Logan leaned on the table, his arms crossed casually as he watched her navigate the chaos of the event with a mixture of admiration and amusement. β€œFirst of all, props to you for handling that mess like a pro. Some people really think they can skip the process, huh?” He chuckled, shaking his head. β€œIt’s like they expect a three-session tattoo to magically appear in an hour. Not how it works, man.”

He glanced back at the portfolio, his eyes lingering on the intricate designs and the creativity captured in each page. β€œAnd you’re doing a great job, even with these wild requests. I’m impressed by how you’re keeping your cool. If it were me, I’d probably have a meltdown by now.”

With a playful grin, Logan’s gaze shifted to the girl, noting the way her cheeks flushed with a hint of embarrassment. β€œBut for real, you’re killing it. Your style might be more grunge, but that’s what makes it stand out. It’s got character, and that’s what people are drawn to.”

He tapped a particular page in the portfolio with a thoughtful expression. β€œSo, I was thinking maybe something small but meaningful. You know, something that’s not too flashy but still has some depth. What do you think about this one?” He pointed to a design with a blend of intricate details and subtle elegance. β€œI’m curious to see what you’d do with it. I trust your expertise.”

Logan’s smile softened, and there was a genuine interest in his eyes. It was clear he wasn’t just asking for a tattoo; he was also keen on getting to know her better. β€œAnyway, it’s nice to see someone who’s not gonna yell at me about the rules today. It’s refreshing, especially with all the craziness going on.” His tone was light and playful, but there was an undercurrent of sincerity in his words. β€œAnd who knows, maybe we’ll get to chat more once this madness dies down.”

❝

β€œPut that work in”

❞

β™‘design by yourlocal-eboyy, coded by uxieβ™‘

MOOD: absolutely scrambled

OUTFIT: xxx

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Lăcră Not Meat Not Meat
Stassi AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami

tags
TL;DR ...
tl;dr
Oliver Dreyfuss
How lonely it is, to be drowning in a place where everyone can swim

As Stassi turned to Lăcră and started conversing rapidly in a different language, Oliver stared blankly at the empty space, as if he could see the words passing back and forth through the air between the two of them.

Of course, he didn’t understand any Romanian– his hyperspecific interests hadn’t yet led him down the path of learning a second language. Most of the marine biology texts that he had access to were already in English, and it wasn’t as though taking actual in-person language classes was an option for him anymore. So he just watched his two friends talk, head tilted quizzically, saying nothing until they shifted back into the only language he could actually speak back to them.

β€œDo you know a ghost expert?” He asked LΔƒcrΔƒ when she offered it as a suggestion, still not seeming to grasp that his scrambled research wasn’t making any sense to either of his friends. β€œWhat’s their name? Wait, you can write it down here…” He pulled a cracked ballpoint pen out of the pocket of his old worn-out hoodie and passed it to her along with even more sheets of paper that seemed to appear out of nowhere at this point. Seriously, where was he getting this much paper? β€œAnd if you have their phone number and address I want to have that too. Or maybe if they have Twitter. People in this town seem to like Twitter. I wonder what would happen if Twitter ever got shut down by the government or something. Do you think people would fight less?” His wide gaze passed over to Stassi, hands twitching rapidly and dark brown eyes flashing with an overabundance of anticipation. β€œIf we had an expert, we could get someone to study Wil’s brain. Maybe they’ll find something in there. Maybe ghosts aren’t visible on a PET-MRI, but a ghost expert would have other machines and stuff, right? Or maybe some other method of examination that I haven’t even thought of yet. How would you go about searching for ghosts within a living organism if you had to, Stassi? I mean, you’re a pharmacist so I’m sure you know a lot about chemical interactions in the brain, so maybe…” He suddenly went quiet as he realized yet again that he was using way too much jargon and techno-babble for LΔƒcrΔƒ to follow. His hand roughly hit the side of his own head, as if acting with a mind of its own to try to stop him from continuing. He didn’t say anything more after that, but as he silently went back to shuffling through his stacks of crumpled pages, his tightly-wired movements made it clear that his brain hadn’t quieted down in the slightest.

code by valen t.

drv0vS9.gif

SATURDAY, APRIL 1st - BEERFEST
It's time for the annual Paradise Beerfest! When we shut down Main Street down by the boardwalk to make way for tons of vendor booths, games, and carnival rides. Sample some craft beer from local California breweries, or slam some imported draughts. And don't forget to swing by at night to catch the fireworks, live entertainment, and rockin' performances by some very cool musical acts!

dgNmfHv.gif

Kyo Liu

aspiring actor
K
yo couldn't sleep on the plane, he could barely breathe. He was too anxious. It was bad enough that his relationship with Beth wasn't public, but now there will be gossip about that dumb article. His manager told him that it might be good publicity, but that's not what he wants. He could care less about that girl. He always brushed off her advances, but she never listened. What was he supposed to do? Push her? Slap her? He couldn't.

Now he had been on a plane for hours just to go back home to Beth. She hadn't been responding to his texts or calls since the picture got out. The only thing on his mind was what if she broke up with him? What if he is all alone again? He didn't know what he would do and he didn't want to even think of that possibility, but of course if she told him that it was too much and she couldn't trust him then there would be nothing he could do. If she said that she would've already made up her mind.

His phone buzzed and he saw it was Anglina. He wasn't supposed to leave. He was supposed to be on set soon, states away.

"Are you here yet? I wanted to talk to youπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯°"

He left her on read and rolled his eyes.

"Talk? Do you see what trouble you caused me?" He thought, but didn't want to entertain her. It wasn't until he was in a car going to Beth's that he felt like crying. He was still trying to call her, but she didn't pick up.. again.

Once he was outside her door he hesitated. Just in case she wanted to punch him, scream, he felt like there wasn't enough time to prepare himself for any of that. The cold house key was quickly hot to the touch as he unlocked the door with he sweaty palms.

After opening the door he looked around the apartment, letters on the countertop and a couple of important papers in bright red and neon yellow. He didn't have enough time to really look at them as he called out her name. One thing at a time. "Beth! Beth please tell me your home!" He said with a shaky voice. He placed his bags on the floor as he saw her figure coming out of the bedroom. He felt frozen.

What do I do? What should I do?

"You weren't answering my calls or texts I got worried..I tried to..I was trying to explain everything. Are you okay? " he finally said lowly, seeing that she was a little thinner, eyes puffy, skin discolored from lack of sleep.

astrid cho
scroll
MOOD
irritated
outfit
tags
There was always something magical about the Beerfest; despite not being the biggest festival to exist, the thrilling voices coming from the rides and games while it was filled with the smells of the food and drinks, it almost felt like a scene take out of a coming of age movie. And Astrid shared that sentiment.

Of course, she wasn’t as overly excited as other people seemed to be. But it was the best way to go out of her old routine and have some time for herself. Which some people have made it very clear she needed to enjoy more her life, which the only thing she could say to them was that they were terribly wrong, just because she was focused on her job didn’t make her boring or uptight but despite her explanations it seemed the world couldn’t agree with her.

But that day there was nothing and no one could ruin her evening. She was a woman with a mission, and it was just having the best time she could have on her own. She had already played some carnival games, which she failed miserably, but that’s because she was sure they were rigged and not because she was terrible at them.

Except there was something that was making her lose all her patience. The endless queue she was in just to be able to buy a drink. Beer wasn’t necessarily her drink of choice. She was someone who preferred cocktails rather than the beverage that was the focus of the festival but still gave it a chance once in a while, but at that moment, she regretted her decision to support the local breweries.

But what seemed like an endless wait suddenly was over as she was the next one, or at least that’s what she thought when someone came between her and the guy from the stand.
β€œExcuse me, but this is not the start of the line and everyone has been waiting for their turn, so do the same.”
She said, trying to keep her composure, or that was until she realized who the guy was. It was no other than Connor. What was he doing here? And why was he ruining the entire day with that smug face that Astrid had wanted to punch since she was probably six years old?

β€œWhat are you doing here? You know what? I am not interested in knowing. Just move away and go to the end of the line, and let me order in peace.”

surfaces - come with me
coded by stardust galaxy

BETH HARMON

Beth had seen the article as soon as it had come out. It angered her, especially with everything they had gone through with Kyo and Jenny. She trusted Kyo, sure but the picture showed them kissing. Had he led this girl on to believe that would be okay? Did he just not tell anyone about Beth unless it was absolutely necessary? Beth had no clue what to think about any of this but one thing was for sure, it didn't make her feel good... Especially not combined with the eviction notices on her table.

Which is why she'd spent most of the month packing. She didn't want to put any of it off in case of the day the eviction came. With a mix of not wanting to talk to Kyo and not having the time to check her phone, she hadn't checked it or seen the messages or calls from Kyo. She was busy packing up her life and trying not to have a breakdown about it.

The article made her numb, but numb enough to not lose her mind over needing to move. So maybe it was a blessing in disguise? She had no clue, she was like a robot as things were wrapped and packed away. Until she heard Kyo's voice in her foyer. With a pause, she put down the picture frame she had been wrapping and stepped out of her room to find him really there. And part of her was excited to see him, she'd been prepared to not see him for a month with his work, but the other part where she saw him kissing another girl made her angry. Made her want him to leave. So instead of running to him to hug him, she remained frozen in the hallway, doing her best to keep in any snarky comments.

"Do you want to talk about the article?" Is what she finally managed to say, though in her head she really wanted to ask him why he was running back with his tail tucked between his legs. Without any other questions or wanting to stand there to hear his explanation, she moved to continue packing the boxes because she knew one thing was for sure was everything in her life was uncertain and she needed to find herself at least one thing that will keep her grounded, even if its a run down apartment.

Mentions: kyo - .Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat.
coded by kaninchen

Last edited:

The Detective

Sora Yamazaki

Night

Fair

outfit

click me!

interactions

Sulan

"Fucking Great."
Sora took a deep breath while checking his watch. The weather was perfect, the smell of beer, cotton candy, and popcorn filled the air along with something else he couldn't pinpoint.

• Deadline is next week Sora
  • Make sure to send the report on time Sora
  • Here's another case Sora
  • Don't forget your priorities Sora
  • Remember the case we told you to give up on? We got a new lead, get on that

All his thoughts were jumbling to one. This is how his life was usually, unexpected day by day occurrences. Sora ran his hand through his dark hair as he stood in thought.

His brown eyes were looking at the shop next door that he had just came from. He lifted his recorder to his mouth before speaking. "Mrs. Gibson barely had any recollection of Marissa's disappearance up until this point. All of a sudden someone had delivered a blue bloody scarf that belonged to the victim along with a note. I'm waiting to get clearance on videotapes surrounding the building. I'm also taking the scarf and note to forensics to see if we might have a match in the system. If that happens then maybe we can finally give the family answers even though it's highly unlikely she is still alive." He hit the STOP button off his recorder before placing the recorder and evidence in the middle compartment of his car. He would have to drop those off later.

He was waiting for Sulan after that. Even though he said it was officially work related he didn't actually have anything else left, but he also didn't want her to think any funny thoughts if hed just asked her straight out. "Its not that I want her company, but why would she suggest another person? The audacity this woman has on me. I asked HER out here, the least she could do is not talk of anyone else" he scoffed.

"I shouldn't care anyway. I think that's what makes me more upset. I should've just left it as a one night stand like I usually do, but nooo my dumbass I don't even have time for this to be honest, but I want her to have a good time at least. Yeah, a good time before I don't talk to her anymore, how about that.." he pouted to himself as he finally got out his car to wait for her at the entrance of the fair.

Last edited:
Kyo Liu

aspiring actor
K
yo watched as Beth went to pack. Pack? Pack for what? Where is she going? Is she.. is she really leaving?

His heart felt weighted in his chest. "Yes of course I wanted to talk to you about it. You weren't calling me back, you weren't texting me.. what am i supposed to do? Wait to see you? To resolve this? " he said walking over to her to stop her from packing. "I didn't kiss her Beth. I promise." He told her bluntly. "She kissed me and yes I know I said I'd keep us private for now that doesn't mean I didnt tell anyone. Okay? She knew. I told her. I didn't..I didn't know she was going to do that Bethany." He exclaimed, his eyes trying to search hers.

He grabbed her shoulders to make her face him.

"Beth, please just say something?? Hit me, talk to me, tell me what's going on with us or even with all these boxes around!"

His grasp on her was not strong enough to keep her in one spot, if she decided to move she could easily get out and go. She can leave. She could leave...

"I can't know what you're thinking. I would understand if you are upset, but I don't know what I'd have to do for you to trust me. I don't know what I could do. Just... tell me" Kyo pleaded..

Last edited:
BETH HARMON

Beth could barely look at Kyo as he explained the situation. So that cleared up some of the questions, but why was this girl comfortable enough to make a move like that, "you still made her feel... okay enough with you to do that Kyo..." She said doing her best not to tear up. She refused. As he grabbed her shoulders, she reluctantly faced him, her eyes searching his face to see what exactly he was feeling. She could see the remorse for what had happened, and the panic riddled within his expression which was only confirmed by his questioning and why she was packing.

"I just... Kyo if what you're saying is true then fine, we're fine. But now it's going to be stuck in my head whenever you're working that this girl is going to be trying moves on you. Then what if you realize you want her more than some unstable chick back home who's probably going to be homeless?" She asked, the question genuine. He had money, he had a successful career. All she had were her moms medical bills, an apartment she couldn't afford, and issues with her mental health. What if he wanted a girl who was just as successful as him? Who would look great on his arm for paparazzi photos and go to big events with him.

"I have to move. The boxes are because I have to move. I don't know where yet but I'm getting evicted..." Her tone was more quiet now, more drained than even when discussing the actress. She didn't want him to know the extent of how bad things were, not when the apartment she had lined up probably had mold in the walls and roaches coming out of the drains. It was embarrassing, how he could even look at someone like her and love her over someone like Angelina. Although Beth would do anything for this man, wouldn't she just be holding him back? She would cross the stars to keep him in her life but is that what he truly wanted? Or did the weeks of fighting, sex, and emotional talks just guilt him enough to want her?

Gently, she took his hand in hers and looked down at it. Absentmindedly she traced her fingers along the creases on his palm as she thought about what she'd say, what she'd do. And finally she let out a quiet sigh, "is this what you truly want? With me? With the constant worrying and you being gone for months on end because I'm a secret?" Her eyes studied his, she loved his eyes, his smile, even the little lines that appeared around the corners of his mouth when he was worried. She just loved him, and she didn't want to lose him.

Mentions: Kyo - .Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat.
coded by kaninchen

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back