I can understand that! :) fun char to rp I guess

Riika: "yeah having the ability to let ships sink!"

True Queen Ashe]Oh [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16999-bobbyw/ said:
@BobbyW[/URL] You aren't getting away that easily.~<3

Alright you two, give me a chance to post >.>
Huehue :)

I love this x3

KalmiaLatifolia said:
It's morning where I am, so good morning/afternoon/evening guys! ^u^ Where are we up to?
Sent from my C5503 using Tapatalk
Heey ^^ well we are currently in writing/reading class.

It is evening here O.o

[QUOTE="True Queen Ashe]She's basically a more refined version of Professor McGonagall

[/QUOTE]
That... is so true.

KalmiaLatifolia said:
It's morning where I am, so good morning/afternoon/evening guys! ^u^ Where are we up to?
Sent from my C5503 using Tapatalk
And, hi there. ^-^

[QUOTE="True Queen Ashe]People hate her but she loves her students and only wants them to be smart and succeed.

[/QUOTE]
Aww now I want Riika to love her too...but that if way too beyond her personality

:P Try seeing Miriel out of school with her husband. She loves writing, reading, poetry, drama, movies, and shopping. So she'll either be in libraries, in the mall, or at the theater.

Also you skipping Writing/Reading class is like a unforgiveable sin to her :P

Alright guys lets see if it works now...

73d89b89-e607-4b3d-bfa2-1b842ba340dc.jpg
76a348c3-12e5-4e26-8788-5233e2d38714.png

I am interacting with:

I am currently:

The time is:

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT "SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH"

5f97a0e7-a913-45e7-89d7-be38637948a9.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, sending you all a quick message! I'm on my way home from the Con; had THE best day ever and made a ton of new friends, something I haven't done in ages! So I'm really happy! ^-^ My feet are aching, I'm absolutely exhausted, and I've got another 2 hours or so to go until I get home. If you want, I can still rp, but I'll most likely be terribly OOC since I'm tired and my mind isn't working the best ^^;; So just keep it in mind!

Mine too! @mikko

I have this big ass chain that my dad makes me run around my circle with everyday.

And my arms hurt from benching (TAT)

But I need it because I plan on going into the Marines after I get back from Japan. So he helps me get prepared xD

i had just done a lot of baking and heavy lifting and running around today, and got a little roughed up in a play wrestling match earlier.

but wow, the marines? that's so cool! i'd like to visit japan one day, but i'm not much for war. @Suzumaki Arakai

Haha xD I was thinking you did some hardcore stuff lmfao but hell, if it made your body hurt then it was something worth it.

And yeah, my dad is an fellow Marine so that's what I plan on doing. People say I'm just setting myself up for death but...aren't we all lol? In any case, if I do go to war while I'm in there; if I make it as a Commissioned Officer that is, and survive...I'll be pretty well off so~... yeah lol xD

And I'm going to be attending a Japanese highschool as a foreign exchange student (:3)

that wrestling match was far more hardcore than i had anticipated >~>

none of my living or immediate family were ever in the military, and i'm too pacifistic in manners regarding life to consider battle. i have a ton of respect for those that can do it, though. life's a ticking timebomb anyway, so when you blow up, might as well blow up on your own terms. i wish you well, though!

i like travelling, and japan is totally on my bucket list. i probably won't be there as a highschooler, though, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back