Anime Highschool

That journal thingy:

Riika: I am sooo not going to do that.

Me: COME ON! Be a schoolgirl for once!

Riika: Nah

Satsuki: JOURNAL JOURNA...*keeps it up for 5 days* JOURNAL journal..jou...r...nal...........

Hobbesisalive said:
I thought the journal would be fun for the Rpers in the rp who really like to write a chance to just write. I dunno, it's extra credit and depends on you and your character. I thought it would be fun becuase I like playing as Jean and so writing what she thinks sounds fun! Also i thought it would be funny like if a character has feelings for another charater (*cough* Riika and Makoto OTP all the way*cough*) they can write it down, and ships will grow.

Aero said:
I thought the journal would be fun for the Rpers in the rp who really like to write a chance to just write. I dunno, it's extra credit and depends on you and your character. I thought it would be fun becuase I like playing as Jean and so writing what she thinks sounds fun! Also i thought it would be funny like if a character has feelings for another charater (*cough* Riika and Makoto OTP all the way*cough*) they can write it down, and ships will grow.
Cool :) Riika will try to write, then burn it out of embarrassment

...I like the fact, that Makoto now thinks that Suzumaki is some Kind of evil Genius, who just acts like the naive Person she is. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="True Queen Ashe]Wait so what period?

[/QUOTE]
Currently, Reading & Writing with Omi.^-^

Suzumaki Arakai]Lol yeah! But in reality she's just a kid in the head who likes Riika's onigiri xD [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16999-bobbyw/ said:
@BobbyW[/URL]

@True Queen Ashe

Lunch just ended and we're all in Omi Gurins class; English.
yeah, her naive/randomness just made her appear... Intelligent? xD

im going to have a go at making a video for evryone this time a theam song can evryone please tell me what charicters there based off please :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back