Anime Highschool

@Aero, Yes, someone got it right, Jesus people Texas, the place where Flooding is so bad, I can't go swimming because everything is flooded believe it or not!

#DontmesswithTexas

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]*glOMPS WATARU* YES PLEASE OMG, YOU'RE MY NEW BEST FRIEND OMGOMG
... You're joking...

... Right...?

... True...

[/QUOTE]
Not joking it's true...THANKS HOLLYWOOD

Really? My parents wanted us to move to Texas, but we ended up not going. I never Texas had many floods. @Kawaii

tenessee p~p... where country music is made. (i don't even really like country music and it's really, REALLY boring...)

Yeah, they do have floods, Their was so much rain, Snakes, Armadillos and are everywhere because the rain flooded golf courses, lake spots and forests!

Corgi said:
tenessee p~p... where country music is made. (i don't even really like country music and it's really, REALLY boring...)
DUDE

YOU LISTENED TO HIT THE DIFF

IRELAND IS OBVIOUSLY THE HOME OF COUNTRY MUSIC

Also, @Wataru , About your question with Aiko and Chihiro, many moons ago, Aiko had a crush on Chihiro (This was completely before the roleplay was made) so that ended on an okay note but they never got together. And, are Aiko and Koichi sharing dorms :D ?!

Aero said:
Jean: Please don't mess up the balance of shipping, baddd things will happen if you do. @Corgi
Hajime: Bad things will happen if you mess with my best friend's friend *le glare*

Kawaii said:
Ichigo: By my self....(T - T)
If you came out of your dorm room and roamed aorund, Aiko would probably invite you to karaoke <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back