Anime Highschool

I only took spanish for three years. Didnt take it last year though

@Wataru awesome so then your primary lang is portuguese?

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]You all live in such nice places. I'm stuck here in rainy Ireland -n-

[/QUOTE]
Better than the boring U.S

WOW BRAZIL FUSS. Nah you don't want to live here, it's HOT all year long, and personally i'm not very fond of it.

It may be a cool place to visit then go, but not spending your life. And yes, my primary language is portuguese. Hard language to learn as a non-speaker, we have a lot of details and complexities.CAN WE DO COUNTRY SWAP AND I GO TO IRELAND @Leaf Fi ? I MADE A PRSENTATION ABOUT IT FOR GEOGRAPHY AND IT'S AMAZINGGGGGGG I LOVE THE FOOD

Wataru said:
WOW BRAZIL FUSS. Nah you don't want to live here, it's HOT all year long, and personally i'm not very fond of it.
It may be a cool place to visit then go, but not spending your life. And yes, my primary language is portuguese. Hard language to learn as a non-speaker, we have a lot of details and complexities.CAN WE DO COUNTRY SWAP AND I GO TO IRELAND @Leaf Fi ? I MADE A PRSENTATION ABOUT IT FOR GEOGRAPHY AND IT'S AMAZINGGGGGGG I LOVE THE FOOD
*SCREAMS* YES OH MY GOD IT WOULD BE AMAZING

I don't know about but you can guess, where I live, I'm not going out all out there. To euphoria X-Ray As Sun.

There is code here where I live is here in the paragraph.

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]You all live in such nice places. I'm stuck here in rainy Ireland -n-

[/QUOTE]
At least you're not in DROUGHT CALIFORNIA gah some people are just painting their grass green now

Wataru said:
YES! YESYESYESYESYESYES PLS I'LL LOOK FOR PLANE TICKETS RN
*glOMPS WATARU* YES PLEASE OMG, YOU'RE MY NEW BEST FRIEND OMGOMG

RyanJXavier said:
At least you're not in DROUGHT CALIFORNIA gah some people are just painting their grass green now
... You're joking...

... Right...?

Kawaii said:
Hey, at least for not flooded with rain and now all you see in your backyard are critters and vermin.
... True...

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]*glOMPS WATARU* YES PLEASE OMG, YOU'RE MY NEW BEST FRIEND OMGOMG

[/QUOTE]
YES LET'S DO THIS RIGHT NOWWWWWW. I WISH I HAD THE FILE OF THAT PRESENTATION BUT WE MADE IT AT SCHOOL[

Kawaii said:
I don't know about but you can guess, where I live, I'm not going out all out there. To euphoria X-Ray As Sun.
There is code here where I live is here in the paragraph.
Trying to figure it out ( O.o )

Aero said:
TEXAS, I think @Kawaii
I was about to say that lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back