Anime Highschool

pretty sure aiko's exiting the building

aaron yumi suzumaki jean and jet are still at aarons mansion though

Jet: Hajime why are you stuttering? You might bite your tongue. *looks around* here *pulls off his shirt, rolls it up, and gives it to Hajime* Bite down so ya don't shatter your nice teeth

Hajime: *Her face gets even brighter red.* D-don't do that! It's indecent! P-p-p-p-put your shirt back on! *covers her eyes with her hands*

Of course ^^ All you have to do is basically jst introduce yourself to her and you automatically become her friend and most likely would be invited <3

i'mma say something super soon sorry for my comatose silence of characters omg i was just sitting around watching shoujo anime bc i am a human trash can(<3)(<3)(<3)

Hajime: I-it's fine.. R-really. *lightly blushing as she looks down at her outfit.*Could it be because of the clothes? *is still wearing the blazer and button up shirt with pants.*

@RyanJXavier

Hajime: *Quickly straightens posture and fixes hair.* I do this to look more intimidating so I can protect Aiko better. My posture I usually have makes it seem like I'm lager than I actually am and I feel like messy-ish hair seems like I'm dangerous as well. Wearing guy clothes is easier to move around in to me so that's another thing as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back