Anime Highschool

Well i was going to watch a movie with a friend, and i literally had to wait at least an hour for him to arrive...(-.-)

Anyways! Quick update on the RP? especially regarding Riika, @Hobbesisalive

Guys ive been driving around and chilling with some friends

Just saying idk when ill get back with my laptop cuz everythings spontaneous lol

RyanJXavier said:
Guys ive been driving around and chilling with some friends
Just saying idk when ill get back with my laptop cuz everythings spontaneous lol
Alrighty! We'll hopefully hear from you later then!~ ^-^

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Ignore any of my mispells xD I'm typing on a phone and it sucks

[/QUOTE]
It's okay! I'm on my phone as well xD

Hello everyone! I'm back. Trying to read through are we before class or after class is done for the day? I got confused. Sorry

NickOnTheReg said:
Hello everyone! I'm back. Trying to read through are we before class or after class is done for the day? I got confused. Sorry
Don't worry about it! Everyone is at lunch so far, so school is still going on ^-^

NickOnTheReg said:
AND! There was a time-skip between History class and lunch, so just act like they were having all sorts of classes in that time. ^-^

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Don't worry about it! Everyone is at lunch so far, so school is still going on ^-^

[/QUOTE]
BobbyW said:
AND! There was a time-skip between History class and lunch, so just act like they were having all sorts of classes in that time. ^-^
Thank you both ^^

Wataru said:
How can Koichi join in? I just noticed i haven't roleplayed all day :(
Just walk up to someone :) Suzumaki and Matoko are in the Courtyard. Yumi and Conner are in a music room I think. Riika is heading to the principal office and Ringo and Satsuki are laying in the grass somewhere outside :D

Hobbesisalive said:
Just walk up to someone :) Suzumaki and Matoko are in the Courtyard. Yumi and Conner are in a music room I think. Riika is heading to the principal office and Ringo and Satsuki are laying in the grass somewhere outside :D
Thanks! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back