Anime Highschool

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Hey you! *huggles*
*bows* Thank you, thank you. I'm fabulous, I know. *winks before pulling him into a hug as well*

Have I missed much?

[/QUOTE]
*Goes with it, and Returns the huggle*

[QUOTE="Lazy Rocktime]Be prepared to be called back to the infirmary, then ([emoji14])

[/QUOTE]
Nooooooooo! THE SATSINGO SHIP

*walks with a flashlight* H-Hallo, Anyone there? No, Okay time to put up this meme!

funny-meme-walking-passed-a-class.jpg

Lol xD rikka is the girl who throws the baseball...I couldn't find any white haired characters.

I'm gonna get better though xD that's the first time I've ever done that so...yeah lol.

But this time Imma put pictures of them in it too and after their picture, gifs of them will play and if I can't find gifs I'll use more pictures lol

I couldn't find people who look very much like Ichigo but she's there. She's the girl with....I swear I put her in there! (TAT)(TAT) I'll make another! This time with even the inactives!

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Lol xD rikka is the girl who throws the baseball...I couldn't find any white haired characters.
I'm gonna get better though xD that's the first time I've ever done that so...yeah lol.

But this time Imma put pictures of them in it too and after their picture, gifs of them will play and if I can't find gifs I'll use more pictures lol

I couldn't find people who look very much like Ichigo but she's there. She's the girl with....I swear I put her in there! (TAT)(TAT) I'll make another! This time with even the inactives!

[/QUOTE]
You are totally the best xD <3

But let's say that Riika has Platinum blond hair ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back