Anime Highschool

Wataru said:
@Corgi If i'm not mistaken, koichi left a note instead of talking to kameko, Also minna=everyone (you probably know this) HOW WAS YOUR TRIP??
I'm still in the car. It's 8:42 AM here, I left at 3 AM and I'll be arriving at 3 PM

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Corgi said:
I'm still in the car. It's 8:42 AM here, I left at 3 AM and I'll be arriving at 3 PM
Oh my, try to not roleplay a lot because it's bad for your eyes reading in the car, ok? ;-;

Hobbesisalive said:
I always get sick if I read in the car...SO BEWARE xD
I don't. If it's a regular book on a piece of paper, I get sock, but I'm really weird so phone reading doesn't bother me.

Can anyone fill me in on what's happening at the moment? Sleeping really gets you behind.

tumblr_npn88m7SzX1so32gvo1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Zero Gravity]Can anyone fill me in on what's happening at the moment? Sleeping really gets you behind.

[/QUOTE]
LUUUNCH ^-^ So yeah, history is over and now LUUUUNCH C;

[QUOTE="Zero Gravity]Can anyone fill me in on what's happening at the moment? Sleeping really gets you behind.

[/QUOTE]
Kameko's at lunch eating vigorously, Satsuki's talking to Ringo who's in his office, Hajime's walking around the school, and Connor's underneath a sakura tree.

Corgi said:
Kameko's at lunch eating vigorously, Satsuki's talking to Ringo who's in his office, Hajime's walking around the school, and Connor's underneath a sakura tree.
And Riika is in the Courtyard xD

BobbyW said:
ONE MORE THING!... There was a time-skip between lunch and history, correct?
yush

*floats in my leaf form, doing a front flip before changing back to my human, girly self* THE LEAF IS FINALLY HERE!

Heya!~ :3

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]*floats in my leaf form, doing a front flip before changing back to my human, girly self* THE LEAF IS FINALLY HERE!

[/QUOTE]
Hi! :)

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]*floats in my leaf form, doing a front flip before changing back to my human, girly self* THE LEAF IS FINALLY HERE!

[/QUOTE]
*Applauses at her Performance* Bravo! Wooo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back