Anime Highschool

[QUOTE="Zero Gravity]So much drama with everyone lol. It's pretty unnecessary OOC drama too xD .

[/QUOTE]
i was just deciding whether i should stay or not ;v;

Suzumaki Arakai]AND YOU CAN ALWAYS INTERACT WITH MY PEEPS TOO! SUZUMAKI IS IN THE COURTYARD WITH MOTOKO. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13736-mikko/ said:
@mikko[/URL]
@Aero What are Omi and Sato doing right now?
thIS IS WHAT TWO CHARACTERS ARE FOR HELL YEAH

i have a response typed out for chihiro but:

a). idk who is where

b). idk who wants to talk to that nerd

c). there is no c but this list sounded better with one

mikko said:
i have a response typed out for chihiro but:
a). idk who is where

b). idk who wants to talk to that nerd

c). there is no c but this list sounded better with one
a. Koichi and Jet are just walking around on campus...i'd say the courtyard?

b. they wouldn't mind...unless you want your other guy to make that bet with jet we talked about yesterday in ooc

c. (crown)

RyanJXavier said:
a. Koichi and Jet are just walking around on campus...i'd say the courtyard?
b. they wouldn't mind...unless you want your other guy to make that bet with jet we talked about yesterday in ooc

c. (crown)
i got it omg i've got what i can do thank you

Woah... It didn't even notify me that people were talking here...

Anyways! I gotta head to sleep since I'm heading to the beach tomorrow ^-^ I'll head on when I can! Night guys, love ya all, and sweet dreams! *huggles and cuddles for all~*

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Woah... It didn't even notify me that people were talking here...
Anyways! I gotta head to sleep since I'm heading to the beach tomorrow ^-^ I'll head on when I can! Night guys, love ya all, and sweet dreams! *huggles and cuddles for all~*

[/QUOTE]
Have fun! *huggles*

mikko said:
rolls
that took longer than i meant to take and it's still shitty ;v;
it's awesome

@Zyra Charlotte please use this thread for side conversation so the in character thread doesn't get filled up with ooc stuff

@Wataru did you not post yet, or did i accidentally skip your post? (just checking)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back