Anime Highschool

Hey you never post! >8(

@AceXCrossix I was thinking that when it comes to classes one class per irl day just so we have a solid fluid schedule and can get everyone everywhere easily. And when the school day is over that should last about 3-4 irl days and then Sleep Time then back to the daily grind. When it comes to weekends however I think about a week should do for the entire weekend.

[QUOTE="True Queen Ashe]BEHOLD! THE FIRST TEST OF THE MIRIEL TEMPLATE!

02e72faf-a851-4b67-8055-f60018a28506.png

7db37715-faae-42a4-b962-f0e6628c3bfd.png

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT."SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH"

Currently I am:

The time of day is:

9fa178e7-3b8d-4486-9741-c4e6b60f1c5f.png

Hmmm... Maybe orange instead of Gold...

[/QUOTE]
I JUST WOKE UP AND SAW MIRIEL FROM FIRE EMBLEM

SHE'S GONNA BE A TEACHER

IF I DIDN'T LOVE THIS RP ALREADY, (I really do love it) THIS HAS MADE ME FREAKIN' ADORE IT

I am a happy Leaf =w=

No we can't do that! That's so mean :o Did you notice my post last night?

[QUOTE="True Queen Ashe]Hey you never post! >8(

@AceXCrossix I was thinking that when it comes to classes one class per irl day just so we have a solid fluid schedule and can get everyone everywhere easily. And when the school day is over that should last about 3-4 irl days and then Sleep Time then back to the daily grind. When it comes to weekends however I think about a week should do for the entire weekend.

[/QUOTE]
This post :o

Oh, yes I saw that and I thought it was a great idea! I'm waiting for Suzumaki to come on so I can wrap up with Omi's class. So yeah, I'll post your schedule on the overview. @True Queen Ashe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back