Anime Highschool

Oh I thought we were going by the time of the day IRL. The schedule in the overview states that lunch will be in a bit....or does it not work that way?

WAIT NVM I get it now, After this class is math, the teacher I role as Miyamuras class and then it's Science

No, each class period is a real life day. After school is 3-4 real life days. Weekends is a full week. This way everyone can have time to post in the class, and also we can move classes along in a way that everyone knows where they are, where they're supposed to be, and also have time for even to RP.

RyanJXavier said:
is the sports club a generalization of all sports like track or swimming or...am I not getting something?
I don't quite know, because you wouldn't call the basketball team members a member of the sports committee...maybe the sports committee only consists of club captains.

Basically we just wait for @Aero to get back and end her class then Miyamura will come in and begin his frolicking and teaching.

@RyanJXavier @True Queen Ashe

Baseball, Tennis and Soft Tennis, Soccer, Volleyball, Go, Shogi, Ikebana, Cooking, Manga, Movie, Tea Ceremony, English Conversation, Science, Badminton, Judo, Karate, Kendo, Art, Brass Band, dance. Basically any normal school sport or activity falls under "club" here.

They are all their own clubs.

@mikko "lil joystick"? ( O.o ) first time i ever heard anyone refer to it like that

@Suzumaki Arakai what are the punishments? Like is there detention, community service, they have to help with a school spirit event or something

It would be stuff like cleaning classes after school, most of the time all students participate in the cleaning but if people get in trouble then they have to do it. Sometimes the amount of days they're put on cleaning duty differs.

In some schools there are already two or three students assigned to cleaning duty and when people get in trouble the others get out of it.

So technically yeah, community service and losing the opportunity to take part in a game related to your club. @RyanJXavier

The punishments could be anything the teachers wanted. It has to be reasonable of course xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back