Anime Highschool

Alright so Emiko sits in the front by the window by Connor and Juvia.

Kazue sits by Suzumaki, Koichi, Makoto, Satsuki and Jean. Did I get that right a little?

Suzumaki Arakai]No Emiko is in the very last seat in the back of class. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13750-lonecoyote/ said:
@lonecoyote[/URL]

And yes, Kazue sits beside Suzumaki on her left.
Ok! I got it now! Thanks

BobbyW said:
How that can be a contradiction?... *Clears his throat.* I Quote:
As i already mentioned.. is Jethro a diagnosed Insomniac! BUT THE PERSON WE HAVE IN FRONT OF US RIGHT NOW MANAGED TO FALL ASLEEP ON THE COUCH!

TAKE THAT!
YOU SHOULD TAKE THAT! Let's take a closer look on the definition of insomnia

Insomnia is a sleep disorder that is characterized by difficulty falling and/or staying asleep. People with insomnia have one or more of the following symptoms:

• Difficulty falling asleep
  • Waking up often during the night and having trouble going back to sleep
  • Waking up too early in the morning
  • Feeling tired upon waking

Jethro may not have difficulty falling asleep, but my client surely have other symptoms besides that

HOW CAN YOU JUSTIFY YOUR ACCUSATIONS NOW ?

Suzumaki Arakai] [B]New Seating CHART![/B][B] Front Of Class [/B] [B] [/B] Aaron & Hajime & Keade & Riika & Akari & Mori Aiko & Ichigo & Ryu & Satsuki & Akima & Rayisho Ashe & Koichi & Kazue & Suzumaki & Haru & Riku Claire & Jean & Makoto & Chihiro & Kuma & Zoe Connor & Jethro & Matsuo & Ryuzaki & Len & Zane Emiko & Juvia & Maya & Yumi & Lizabeth [B]Back Of Class[/B] [B] [/B] I based the seating off of alphabetical order lol but I made all unactive characters closer to the entrance of class and more actives near the window. Window is on the left and entrance is on the right. @EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS [/QUOTE] Jet: [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17938-suzumaki-arakai/ said:
@Suzumaki Arakai[/URL] you are amazing

Suzumaki: JEAN! DON'T WORRY! IT'S OKAY THAT I'M NOT SITTING WITH YOU ANYMORE! YOU'LL SURVIVE! *Intense sobbing* (TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(x_x)

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Suzumaki: JEAN! DON'T WORRY! IT'S OKAY THAT I'M NOT SITTING WITH YOU ANYMORE! YOU'LL SURVIVE! *Intense sobbing* (TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(x_x)

[/QUOTE]
Jet: *copies suzumaki* JEAN! DONT WORRY! IT'S OKAY i get to mess with you now HA

Wataru said:
YOU SHOULD TAKE THAT! Let's take a closer look on the definition of insomnia
Insomnia is a sleep disorder that is characterized by difficulty falling and/or staying asleep. People with insomnia have one or more of the following symptoms:

• Difficulty falling asleep
  • Waking up often during the night and having trouble going back to sleep
  • Waking up too early in the morning
  • Feeling tired upon waking

Jethro may not have difficulty falling asleep, but my client surely have other symptoms besides that

HOW CAN YOU JUSTIFY YOUR ACCUSATIONS NOW ?
phoenix-ohshit.gif
I-I-I ...Damnit... it.. it can't end here...i'm sorry.... Aero...

*Ahem*, There are no deaths from insomnia but, you might develop this from insomnia.

This extremely rare genetic disorder known as fatal familial insomnia, or F.F.I., which has caused undue concern for many who suffer from poor sleep. The condition has been identified in some 40 families across the world, affecting only about 100 people. It leads to panic, anxiety, hallucinations, rapid weight loss, complete sleep loss, dementia and eventually death. The disorder is due to a neurological degeneration of the brain and is linked to a rare abnormal protein called a prion. Fatal familial insomnia begins in midlife and progresses to death within one to two years. (I studied it (o'v'o))

Ichigo: I'm close to the window!,

*Ahem*

For the vast majority of people, chronic insomnia will not directly lead to death. But a lack of sleep can put you at a greater risk for developing other serious medical conditions that do have increased mortality.

Consistently sleeping less than six hours a night has been linked to impairments in cognitive functioning, specifically a loss of concentration, memory and hand-eye coordination. Patients with chronic insomnia report problems performing daily tasks and often have increased absenteeism from work and school, and poor sleep has been linked to increased motor vehicle and workplace accidents.

@BobbyW *transforms into AeroMia* Hey Bob were is that smile! Things may look bad but there's always a way! Even if we lose you at least get to lose with a smile :)

Jean: Aww Suzumaki... Yay Jet!

RyanJXavier said:
Jet: I dont do it all the time! It was just those two nights that threw off my schedule! *growls*
Either way, my client is not guilty!

I've made Hernan Cortez not guilty, i can't lose this!

(If you know who he is, you know he is very guilty)

RyanJXavier said:
Jet: I dont do it all the time! It was just those two nights that threw off my schedule! *growls*
*Clears his throat* Please.. Show a Little more respect.. you're at court...

Wataru said:
Either way, my client is not guilty!

I've made Hernan Cortez not guilty, i can't lose this!

(If you know who he is, you know he is very guilty)
HOW DARE YOU START ACTING LIKE THE GOOD GUY IN THIS STORY!

YOU'RE THE EDGEWORTH, AND I'M PHOENIX!

I am the prosecuter and a hard one to beat:

Studies have shown that people with insomnia also have a greater risk of developing depression or anxiety disorders. Insomnia is likewise linked to increased risks for heart disease and hypertension, as well as increases the risk for obesity, diabetes, colon cancer, breast cancer and headaches.

As a result, treatment is critical for those with chronic insomnia. It’s also important to stop worrying that you might die of it, as this will only serve to worsen your sleep.

bi7q59jcyaasfqs.png

BobbyW said:
*Clears his throat* Please.. Show a Little more respect.. you're at court...
HOW DARE YOU START ACTING LIKE TO GOOD GUY IN THIS STORY!

YOU'RE THE EDGEWORTH, AND I'M PHOENIX!
Jet: you shut up keep your head out of my temporary sleep schedule *gets out of ooc for good*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back