Anime Highschool

Suzumaki Arakai]So right now we're just waiting for Omi's announcements and then people will head to English and others to Art. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3255-aero/ said:
@Aero[/URL]
CAN I GET A WOOT WOOT FROM THE ENGLISH STUDENTS!?

RyanJXavier said:
*eyes suspicously* okay
@Leaf Fi sorry i couldnt reply cuz i had to pick up my dad, eat lunch, and all that
That's okay! Don't worry about it! *leans up on my tiptoes and pats your head*

RyanJXavier said:
*eyes suspicously* okay
@Leaf Fi sorry i couldnt reply cuz i had to pick up my dad, eat lunch, and all that
Wait for it...*Eyes suspicously back*

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]CAN I GET A WOOT WOOT FROM THE ENGLISH STUDENTS!?

That's okay! Don't worry about it! *leans up on my tiptoes and pats your head*

[/QUOTE]
WOOOT WOOOOT(^U^)(^U^)(^U^)

Board

Kazue & Ryu & Jethro & Ichigo & Akima & Rayisho

Len & Keade & Zachary & Makoto & Rinshara & Mori

Aaron & Suzumaki & Conner & Riika & Riku & Koichi

Tanaka & Jean & Satsuki & Juvia & Emiko & Hajime

Yumi & Haru & Akari & Lizabeth & Matsuo & Ashe

Claire & Kazue & Aiko & Kuma & Zoe & None

Back of class

Jet: why do my friends have to be on the opposite side of the room *puts head down*

Jet: wait no..actually they're just somewhere behind me. Same feeling though *pulls a blanket over him and goes to sleep*

RyanJXavier said:
Jet: why do my friends have to be on the opposite side of the room *puts head down*

Jet: wait no..actually they're just somewhere behind me. Same feeling though *pulls a blanket over him and goes to sleep*
OBJECTION!...there's a clear contradiction in this Statement.... JETHRO IS SUFFERING FROM INSOMNIA! YOU'RE LYING!

*Slams his desk, and points at him*

BobbyW said:
OBJECTION!...there's a clear contradiction in this Statement.... JETHRO IS SUFFERING FROM INSOMNIA! YOU'RE LYING!
*Slams his desk, and poits at him*
... Why is Phoenix Wright here...?

BobbyW said:
*Slams his desk, and poits at him*
Jet: *glares at bobby* sometimes i sleep to forget about the way i feel. That, and i barely got any sleep at all

YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?

BobbyW said:
*Slams his desk, and points at him*
THAT'S A LIE! My client Jethro, is only try to get some sleep since he couldn't sleep at night. How can such a thing be a contradiction?

A Pre-ship: 1) A ship where chemistry between two characters or people is so good it's a pre-ship 2) Nautical, a sailing vessel square-riggedon all of three or more masts,having jibs, staysails, and aspanker on the aftermostmast. Now Rare. a bark having morethan three masts. Compare to Shipentine

Wataru said:
THAT'S A LIE! My client Jethro, is only try to get some sleep since he couldn't sleep at night. How can such a thing be a contradiction?
How that can be a contradiction?... *Clears his throat.* I Quote:

RyanJXavier said:
Jethro didn't even make it to his bed last night. He fell asleep on the couch after unpacking the rest of his stuff. But didn't he unpack his things near his bed? WAIT! Let me explain. The teen finished unpacking his things near his bed, then checked on the cookies. Yeah, blame the cookies. At least he made it to the couch.
Thump. Jethro immediately sat up from the couch and checked his surroundings. He paused at the sight of a bird against the window. Good morning to you too. The teen stood up from the couch before doing his usual morning routine. He did it with ninja silence while his dorm mate slept. After completing his usual routine, Jet made his way over to the kitchen and whipped up something quick for him and Yumi. It wasn't a five star meal, but it was Hazel's favorite...pancakes.

@Leaf Fi
As i already mentioned.. is Jethro a diagnosed Insomniac! BUT THE PERSON WE HAVE IN FRONT OF US RIGHT NOW MANAGED TO FALL ASLEEP ON THE COUCH!

TAKE THAT!

BobbyW said:
How that can be a contradiction?... *Clears his throat.* I Quote:
As i already mentioned.. is Jethro a diagnosed Insomniac! BUT THE PERSON WE HAVE IN FRONT OF US RIGHT NOW MANAGED TO FALL ASLEEP ON THE COUCH!

TAKE THAT!
*JURY 'OOOOOOOOOOO'S*

New Seating CHART!

Front Of Class

Aaron & Hajime & Keade & Riika & Akari & Mori

Aiko & Ichigo & Ryu & Satsuki & Akima & Rayisho

Ashe & Koichi & Kazue & Suzumaki & Haru & Riku

Claire & Jean & Makoto & Chihiro & Kuma & Zoe

Connor & Jethro & Matsuo & Ryuzaki & Len & Zane

Emiko & Juvia & Maya & Yumi & Lizabeth

Back Of Class

I based the seating off of alphabetical order lol but I made all unactive characters closer to the entrance of class and more actives near the window.

Window is on the left and entrance is on the right.

@EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS

With what gathered right here and now, it is save to assume.. that the Mr. Jethro Sato we are facing at the Moment... MIGHT BE AN IMPOSTER!

*Again, Points at Jethro*

[media]
[/media]

@Wataru

@Leaf Fi

@RyanJXavier

Users who are viewing this thread

Back