Anime Highschool

drummerboi said:
can you guys tg me on here when it's the end of the school day since i want connor to return soon
It's going to take about a week to finish the school day soo, yeah we'll tell you

Aero said:
It's going to take about a week to finish the school day soo, yeah we'll tell you
How are charas going to interact with each other while having class xD When it must be quiet....Flying notes? Huehue :3

Hobbesisalive said:
How are charas going to interact with each other while having class xD When it must be quiet....Flying notes? Huehue :3
Usually teachers at the end of class give a few minutes to do homework and talk so I guess that X3. But I do encourage flying notes or texting and what not. Besides our characters can always interact in the OOC sure it won't be canon for the rp but you know xD

Aero said:
Usually teachers at the end of class give a few minutes to do homework and talk so I guess that X3. But I do encourage flying notes or texting and what not. Besides our characters can always interact in the OOC sure it won't be canon for the rp but you know xD
Matoko: *Throws potato at Riika*

BobbyW said:
Matoko: *Throws potato at Riika*
Riika: *Throws water melon at Matoko*

Aero said:
Thankies! :D

Hobbesisalive said:
Good question but JET'S IN FRONT so he cant really do anything else but pay attention -_-

Hobbesisalive said:
Riika: *Throws water melon at Matoko*
Matoko: *Gets hit by watermelon, and falls down to the floor, KOed*

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]I like Riika xD

[/QUOTE]
This^

^-^

I'm reading Youtube comments on a song and the top one is; '1... 2... 3... LET'S SHIP IT~~~'

... Which one of you guys is the owner of the comment...?

Suzumaki Arakai]So right now we're just waiting for Omi's announcements and then people will head to English and others to Art. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3255-aero/ said:
@Aero[/URL]
Yup

Users who are viewing this thread

Back